3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntonivkA 30.09.20 02:36 pm

Reset of the parameters/skills/talents of the character (Wasteland 3)

So, since the game does not provide for the reset of the attributes of the character, there is an opportunity to take advantage of the loophole.
If you flogged your character and want to redistribute all the points, then this guide will help you.
However, the loophole does not work for companions who join you by goodwill or after boarding a bottle.

The first thing we talk to Sergei Gretzky at the Ranger Headquarters. In the dialogue click "We need help with the organization of the squad." If you have a full group, click the right button on any character to "remove" and/or click on the plus. Then again on the plus, in the sign "Recruits", scroll to the bottom and click on the plus "create a character." We create a Persian, distribute the points as you need (the stock of points will be under the current level of the character), confirm and add to the squad. Now do not need a character, the right button remove, push on the plus and see it in reserve, once again the right button "to dismiss", well, or you can leave in reserve. In this way, you can re-create the main characters and other recruits.

SEE ALSO: If you've used skill books to pump a character you want to re-create, then there's a lot of work. The skills points, which are pumped into the knitch, will be lost.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metis163 30.09.20

AntonivkA
If that's how I've figured it out, tell me. Can only be arrested by story villains? Or are there options? I'd let a clown dentist gladly send to prison.

A
AntonivkA 30.09.20

Metis163
I haven't gone through yet, I haven't opened the door yet.
I didn't talk to the clown, but the dentist didn't talk to him right away. scene of the so-called grenade threw. but for as long as I can remember, there was sort of an option with a skill test, if there are saves, try it.

T
TheBllack 30.09.20

Useful topic, surprises as I myself have not thought of before. However, I'll be waiting for the Save Editor. You still want to edit old characters.

A
AntonivkA 30.09.20

TheBllack
you can edit the save file yourself. a little uncomfortable, but maybe.

1. Go to the save folder:
The Windows Store version has something like this:
"AppData"Local Packages "DeepSilver.xxx"SystemAppData"wgs" a bunch of random numbers...

Steam or GOG:
C: 'Users' name' My Games'Wasteland 3...

2. We're backing up the file and opening it in Notepad.
You'll see the hieroglyphics and text. Your character can be found by the number of experiences and further edit parameters and attributes. Below is an example of some stats, to facilitate the search:

Coord.: coordinat
Luck: luck
Watch:
Power: stgth
Speed: spe
Intelligence: ence
Charisma: isma

3. Save

SEE ALSO: Don't set parameters above 9. won't load

B
B[a]nG 30.09.20

AntonivkA
Will the pet be lost in such manipulations?

A
AntonivkA 30.09.20

B[a]nG
When re-publishing a character, yes. but in theory, you can transfer a pet to another character, if that pumped Trainer the desired level. just open the panel of skills and click on "to charm the animal." but in theory, I can't check it myself yet.

T
TheBllack 30.09.20

AntonivkA
I found a similar instruction on the American site, but they recommended that Notepad go to the Plug-ins section and include this setup to make the file readable. When I turned on this option, my program just hung up. I wrote about it to a foreigner, but he didn't answer me for two weeks, so I just scored.

A
AntonivkA 30.09.20

TheBllack
In an encrypted xml file, pretty print will give nothing. and the structure of this xml, even in the deciphered version - different. foolishly the one who recommended it.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.09.20

AntonivkA
By the way, there's also an availableAttributePo option or part of it. Determines the number of free points of parameters. It's probably also better not to bet more than 8. And then load the save and distribute the points as necessary. Although, of course, the reading of clean water:-)

r
realchel 30.09.20

find a save editor on the network, why did it get removed from here

d
diman34sar 30.09.20

Metis163
A clown in a principle has a good spear for a neighbor.

M
Metis163 30.09.20

diman34sar
I don't like Mestokov, but in the vase at the patriarch in the mansion the gun is loose with the dropped 135, for the beginning of the game it is not very bad)