3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E.L.Panda 30.09.20 02:36 pm

Doesn't connect to MW servers, how to fix? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

The problem started yesterday, the day before yesterday played quietly, just does not connect to the server, tried via insn, turned off Upnp in the settings of the router, rebooted both the computer and the router, karoche did everything that was found in Google, help please solve the problem.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
E.L.Panda 30.09.20

Server status - online, other people kind of play

A
AnPei 30.09.20

E.L.Panda
Comes into the game as usual.

E
E.L.Panda 30.09.20

AnPei
Apparently I'm special, decided to keep me 2nd day

A
AnPei 30.09.20

E.L.Panda
I don't have 10 pro problems like that. When there was a home for one language on it problems with entry were I through adwcleaner passwords in customers reset and that's it, try.

E
E.L.Panda 30.09.20

AnPei
I'll try, now the game is completely swinging) There is a chance that the game could not update, when checking the files there was an error "BL'BNTAGT00000BB8", apparently that something did not allow to start downloading, I removed the antivirus, turned off the firewall and windows defender, but the error remained, perhaps if I download the game with a new patch immediately, it will not happen.

E
E.L.Panda 30.09.20

Full reinstalling the game helped, but swinging 200 gigs was a long time, as I assumed the game just couldn't update

E
Efreitor_24 09.12.20

E.L.Panda
I have the same problem. It originated after moving to another place of residence and connecting Rostelecom, as other providers were not connected to the house. Before that, I used Beeline and problems with the game never arose. Turned off Upnp as advised on one of the forums and the game began to go through again. Other ways to solve the problem did not help, and the option with a VPN do not consider, tk increases ping. Today I decided to disconnect the Internet from the computer and connect via phone as a USB modem (on my phone also operator Beeline) and the game immediately entered. But through the phone to go into the game is inconvenient, and the traffic is not rubber. So I'm thinking, isn't Rostelek a special condei in Kolda's server?! What for? Angry Russians are there and all that.