3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 30.09.20 02:36 pm

Long-time optimization of game resources (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

For the second hour I sit and look at the optimization of game resources. Is it because of the percent (Intel i5-4460)?
35 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 30.09.20

Who's Here?
In the subway the same shit and in Detroit, the meaning in this compilation do not see at all were the games as the games come up with all sorts of gwono tests before launch.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

bloomm
Bloomm wrote:
the subway is the same shit in Detroit,
Metro is much shorter in time, no more.

b
bloomm 30.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
And? It does not need at all in the subway not in Detroit not in any other game at least 30 seconds at least half an hour, the game immediately after the screensaver should go in and there you choose what to turn off. And don't get on compilation figs knows what.

D
Dooombl4 30.09.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
I just clicked the alt-f4 at once, and the next run went right away without any campaigning. I don't know how it works.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

bloomm
In Exodus only for some reason the screensaver in DX12 is not to be missed.

J
Jekbelon 30.09.20

pancake I have a powerful pc it's proven but horizon on high lags on pc there optimization shit

T
Toltrap 30.09.20

I don't know who's putting on a powerful PC, I've got ryzen 3200g,8 operatives 3200 and gtx 1660 super 63-61 fps with drawdowns up to 55 at a maximum of 1080p who can't believe can attach screens and this is the average pc, even I think below average, so I do not understand how on the powerful can lay and besides the game lies on hdd 7200 per minute In the beginning, too, the problems were with the compilation, two hours waited in the end 100% stuck and everything, knocked out the error in the lack of memory, then put on the disk on which is the game swap file 32gb, stood 16 and all the norms, the flight is normal, no errors, and still the game from running always, I know that's not what or not.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

The game was set for 20 minutes.

G
GERFERIES 30.09.20

Well, guys, I set the game, I started it, it was about half an hour. Then I turned it off because I had to update the driver. When I started again, I had to wait. Another half hour. Played for 5 hours, everything was more or less smooth, not counting some friezes, which did not affect anything at all. Turned off, put the update of the wind to the version of 2004. The next day, the optimization went again.

Configuration:
Intel Core i5-4460
16GB RAM DDR3
GTX960

Drivers are the latest, the version of the wind is also updated. It plays smoothly.

l
lwader 30.09.20

Minutes 20 on I74790k in drain 4.40 16gb ddr 2133mhz 1070gtx.

c
ceptey8520 30.09.20

I7 8700 per minute 7

K
KOTRPA220 30.09.20

Downloaded 100% and then nothing

l
liaman 30.09.20

R5 3600, 32Ram 3600, SSD in 2 minutes flew. I'm most freezing that you can not miss the initial video at the start of the game, the one where the name of the child is given, all the buttons on the club and the mouse squeezed, even the gamepad hooked up and there everything squeezed. Usually in games met such that at the first run can not be missed, and then give an opportunity, and then launched the game and go and do your own thing while this game will pass.

d
dilat 30.09.20

liaman
There was a similar problem. I've rolled up patches, there are no screensavers (I'm not sure they have affected, but you can try). A pirate. There's patches then - the usual replacement of the game's exesch and everything

p
paganwarrior 08.12.20

Cut down compilation through alt-f4
Opened the task manager and there in the background on the full roll game) drive and operative loaded under100% . It's a process that's been blown up. He came in again. all over again. So just wait until it's over.