3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NEK 33 30.09.20 02:38 pm

Black screen while playing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

playing 3 of his witch for a while and later the game crashes appears black screen and nothing more can not play in the window does not help what to do who knows
12 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaibazu 30.09.20

NEK 33
And in other games how? What about the temperature of the graphics card?

S
Shadowarm 30.09.20

NEK 33
A pirate?

N
NEK 33 30.09.20

Yes

N
NEK 33 30.09.20

I'm when for the first time in 3 his witch played all the norm there were no departures

S
Shadowarm 30.09.20

NEK 33
So pirate, then go and ask questions where the Witcher rocked!

E
EndWarden 30.09.20

Well, I've come across this, when you start the game there is a screensaver, there is an image and sound, as it comes to the Menu, a black screen with sound. The game is bought in Origin, the system costs net, percent ryzen 7 2700, 16GB of operations, seeing 2060, all drivers updated, tried checking game files, reinstall, compatibility mode with other systems, running the game with advanced performance through NVIDIA software, nothing helps. If you have any ideas, write.

d
dilat 30.09.20

EndWarden
Where, I'm sorry, bought?

G
Gollorn 06.03.21

EndWarden
Didn't find a solution? I have a one-to-one problem

E
EndWarden 25.01.22

Gollorn
Purchased from Origin

S
SAUSAGE 25.01.22

It's strange, but the pirates are much better and more stable, since there is no garbage from the developers. Try the turnip from Khatab.

H
Harlashka 25.01.22

NEK 33
Try in the graphics settings, assign "high performance", set the video card, not the built-in graphics processor and save. Nvidia and Winda seemed to agree. With each update, they do what they want on the computer. Frequently reset settings.
I had this with Far Cry 6, bought it the other day, and could not start playing for two hours.
But the Witcher itself crashed only because of mods.
Well, suddenly it helps.

a
alex20k 01.08.22

EndWarden
I don't think I'm on time, but try disabling the discord overlay. helped me