3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexzet3 30.09.20 02:38 pm

Radiation and a closed room (Wasteland 3)

People, on the map there are radiation zones, left-bottom, it is impossible to pass, will die ...
It's kind of solvable?
And the room downstairs in the basement of the headquarters doesn't open, you need a password, who found it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS-SID 30.09.20

alexzet3
1.in the garage mechanics hired, they will sell you and install different upgrades on the wheelbarrow (including cabins with anti-radiation coating for riding on radiation zones). While they are not, the Nou-glow and pneumatic to help you to slip through small areas of radiation.
2. You'll open the room on the plot, when the slavers rolled to the base. First give the password to one, and as you do the job and from the second code will give, well, the third you will open (the main one stands in the corridor at the wall with a video camera, and the second persian run to the computer base, to open the invisible door)

d
dizz2010 30.09.20

I read that radiation lesions are useful if you don't die. Give some cool perks. But I don't know the truth or not!

N
NoneOne2010 30.09.20

The perk kind of from the Third Eye was given 10 crit

a
alexzet3 30.09.20

SS-SID
yes, that's put - but apparently a little, protection bad helps
and with the rooms- I banged this woman, did not sell a girl, play the role of the right cop))

a
alexzet3 30.09.20

SS-SID
And what about Morgenstern?

S
SS-SID 30.09.20

alexzet3
He's going to get in touch with him.

a
andi555777 30.09.20

Mission and location of the Union Station.
At first, the fish can be half-rolled and it will calm down or agree. Then in the far corner.
Turn on the computer. and you fix the generator or you click the switches and go down there in a room like a car without wheels and there's a morgenstern it's going to offer or brains or weapons. I've chosen the brains now my kodiak says and gives advice

d
diman34sar 30.09.20

First, buy the chassis from the mechanics at its base, you can ride on light radiation, mostly on top. Then you look in the mountains location "Ministry of Energy", killing there scorpion, searching boxes-find armor with sops for radiation, you can install it after passing the quest "Morgenstern" (I advise the guide to read, so as not to explode).

M
MadHamsterHead 30.09.20

By the way, is there a varik to open a room without a password from the slavers, or they are a little dead?