3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StasicBY 30.09.20 02:38 pm

How did you get through Reagan's revival? (Wasteland 3)

Where did you transfer your mind to?
I moved cars to the commune. But I'm sick of going hyper. I thought I'd throw it in the white house, but I went outside and knocked out the game. I haven't knocked out the tour computer yet, but on the contrary I helped the statue, I wanted peace with everyone, but it doesn't work out here?
What affects the consequences if I'm with machines in conflict? I understand this stuff that turns a cyborg into a synth-robot, I won't buy anymore? And what are the consequences?
The best option is the mind in the box and on base? So I'm with everyone in conflict, but without shooting....
That's the bad luck.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
sobr21 30.09.20

I chose the commune, cut out the hippers, arrested the valor.

S
StasicBY 30.09.20

sobr21
What was the white house computer doing? And how is there without oil in the future? What does it affect?

l
loggaw1138 30.09.20

First he pumped up his relationship with the Hypers and the robot commune, then transferred Reagan to his base.
As a result, relations with both simply fell to neutral. AI can then be persuaded, the rumor just wanted the best :)

d
diman34sar 30.09.20

I made a big mistake- during the fight raged and Reagan) In the end broke the hypers, and the fucking supermoon gave me a beard)

d
dizz2010 30.09.20

I moved Reagan to base with the hippers of a neutral relationship. Daddy's happy!

M
MLShadow 09.10.20

The funniest option is to shove Reagan into Valora and send him to my dad, but I was too lazy to break up everyone, so I had the same thing as loggaw1138. Of course, it was disappointing that it was impossible to put up a statue and lure godmen under it, like it "broken", had to cut all in hand sawing.

S
Smizzzy 13.10.20

MLShadow
Sorian, I don't know which branch to write off. I don't want to create a new theme. The situation is such that I can not get a mechanic in the savage, all burn red as enemies and do not want to talk to me, lol) I understand that without a mechanic further in the game to do nothing? How can this be fixed?

M
MLShadow 13.10.20

Smizzzy
Apparently you hit someone with fire or turnip fell below the plinth, if there is no save then I think you can score. With the mechanic associated 1 quest is essentially stripping a small loki and it will appear in your garage and kind of expand the inventory of the store for equipment, but what will appear there I personally did not use, as bought better in other places or found, and more he was not seen in active activities. I have an outlandisher at all ruined with all the traders and only one attendee said something like "sorry, it was nice to deal with them", so it is unlikely that the lack of mechanics or all this loki will affect anything.