3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 30.09.20 02:54 pm

Pay off/Buy a skip pass (Mass Effect 3)

Hello everyone, there was a problem with the multiplayer in the steam version of the game. I can't play the grid in the game, I write that I need to pay off or buy a pass.

Spoiler

The screenshot, if not mine, I took it from those hold EA, where we are constantly sent to solve any problems. I have the same steam version, and I do not know how to solve these problems.

Maybe someone's come across this as well. In origin, in the Dlc list, some dlc has two ticks, while others have only one.

Spoiler

Could someone have encountered this problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PSih2097 30.09.20

Network pass - DLC, which allows the player to access the multiplayer mode of the game from Mass Effect 3 exclusively on consoles, on the PC this is not and did not exist, there is only a licensed game and everything ... Maybe the servers are glitchy, which by the way is very even periodically, by the way, the familiar helped to reinstall the game.

t
trem200 30.09.20

PSih2097
I'll try to do that, maybe help. Thank you for your advice.

L
LexxProAktiv 30.09.20

Most often, the cause of such failures is Origin itself, or rather its automatic update.Every time it is updated itself, I had to re-install it in manual.

t
trem200 30.09.20

LexxProAktiv
Have you encountered a problem when downloading origin from the official site? It's just that when I download origin, the browser pops up a bug that download "Aborted: Network Error." At the same time other launchers, namely steam, uplay and epic downloads normally. The antivirus has been turned off, and it still appears.

S
ShepardME13 30.09.20

trem200
just downloaded Origin from off.site, all norms (Yandex browser)

t
trem200 30.09.20

ShepardME13
I've got it all downloaded right now, too. Strange all this, maybe they had some mistake there on the part of the resource.

S
ShepardME13 30.09.20

trem200
I managed to get into the multiplayer???

t
trem200 30.09.20

ShepardME13
No, for some reason I still have a request for an extension or purchase of a game pass. Now I will try to put in steam again, if it does not work, I will install it through origin.

t
trem200 30.09.20

ShepardME13
In general, this error is also in the origin version. In general, I will go in support of writing, maybe help.

S
ShepardME13 30.09.20

trem200
https://forum.bioware.ru/topic/24981/?page=226&tab=comments#comment-1808691

S
ShepardME13 30.09.20

trem200
Try reading, maybe help

t
trem200 30.09.20

ShepardME13
I recently chatted with those ea support. In general, in one of the chats, which were two, I was told that gave access to my game on the network. Maybe tomorrow, or I'll check it out later today. It was interesting communication, especially when you communicate with the help of an interpreter.

t
trem200 30.09.20

In general, I do not have anything, as was not available network and it is not available.