3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrGalushki 30.09.20 02:58 pm

The names of the items are in English. (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, in general I faced such a problem. names of items on semi-English (?), the very localization of Russian (menus, subtitles, etc.) repack rocked Khatabovskiy, xz in what can be a problem

11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrGalushki 30.09.20

here's another

s
saa0891 30.09.20

DrGalushki
Usually this happens because of mods, if the mods did not put then perhaps a joint in the turnip.

B
Basil44 30.09.20

saa0891 wrote:
possibly a joint in a turnip
Don't go to hottabycha - repak or Russian or English. No half-tones.
Comrade threw the sky of mods from unverified sources, without translation...

a
afiges 30.09.20

100% of fashion, at the repack hottabych, before the mods everything was gorgeous, at the second passage piled mods and it was exactly the same but it does not prevent to play so and do with it that something did not

D
DrGalushki 30.09.20

Basil44
what with mods, that without, all to no avail. tried the fashions themselves to remove, not helps

B
Basil44 30.09.20

DrGalushki
Here's the thing: if you, for example, upgraded the weapon in an unrusified fashion, and then removed the mod, the name of the weapon is recorded in the preservation.
Now that the mods have been removed, just change the parts of the weapon again, and the name will be on the Russian.

I noticed this when I was translating fashions into power armor.

l
longerr2007 30.09.20

Basil44
Well, yes, it's a well-known feature of mods on keywords.

B
Basil44 30.09.20

longerr2007 wrote:
or just download the translation
it doesn't help (he even even removed everything in fashion). only to get rid of these weapons or upgrade.
I'm telling you, I've been translating the power armor gradually, throwing the under-transferred esp into the game for testing. It worked the same way.
even after the mod was fully translated, parts of the armor remained in English until they were updated.

D
DrGalushki 30.09.20

Okay, thank you all. I'll try :)

B
Basil44 30.09.20

DrGalushki
If you have removed the fashions, just sell everything "English" to merchants or take it apart.
The "new" weapon you pick up from the corpses or buy it must be on Russian.

l
longerr2007 30.09.20

Basil44
Naturally, it will be, until you get rid of already processed things.