3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oxycanta 30.09.20 02:58 pm

Nature's Peace + Nihlathak (Diablo 2)

The "Slain Monsters Rest in Peace" mod does not work on nature's peace ring when Nikhlatak is killed. It undermines the corpses so that the blood-gut-well-you understand. As far as I know, when killing a mob (regardless of the impact of the measure) in the screen radius on the turpa triggers the animation of the Palov redemption, after which the mob rest in peace and can not be undermined by the use of CE. In practice, we have a different behavior - the mob dies, Nihlatak undermines, the sorcber barely survives even with 45% dr. Mod what does not work immediately, and Nichlatak undermines exactly in the moment between the murder of the mob and the triggering of fashion?
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mudrost Ondala 30.09.20

SMRIP only works on mobs killed by the carrier. Sammons, merks, party members don't count.

k
kot-stargazer 30.09.20

Oxycanta
There are mortals who run up and explode very normal then babakhe, on them the ring does not work do not remember what there but how there is, Enzel once told.

F
Frendzy 30.09.20

kot-stargazer
there are no suicide bombers there

m
minovalo 30.09.20

Frendzy wrote:
there are no suicide bombers there
In Nightmare and Hell there is ~22% (2/9) chance that Slayers will be selected as one of three monster types that randomly populate Halls of Vaught. When Nihlathak attempts to transform them into Suicide Minions, they cannot do so because there is no corresponding Suicide Minion and so they appear to transform into Skeletons. However, this is purely graphical and they retain the stats of Slayers.
These 'skeletons' still explode like Suicide Minions, although since a Slayer's AI parameters are used instead of those of a Suicide Minion, explosion damage is slightly less but radius is much larger than for a Frenzied Ice Spawn (whose explosion damage and radius would be identical to those of a Suicide Minion properly summoned from a Slayer)
Number of explosions is square of number of attempts made by Nihlathak to transform Slayer and subsequent 'Skeleton' into Suicide Minion

As for the smrip, you can give the bbuher (well or tirael) to give, or take away the dryn from the shahid, or fly without it.

k
kot-stargazer 30.09.20

Frendzy
I wanted to troll you first, but I decided to go to the sea with a small pier to dive, to see an old man. ))))

F
FludoTron 30.09.20

Oxycanta
MOD doesn't work right away. Just like the aura fell. If the Persian with a teleport, it is easier to do without a ring and immediately fly up close, attacking the single target by attack, in the case of a sorca.

f
firkax 30.09.20

mob, killed with smrip, immediately turns out to be inanimate, ordinary corpse there and does not appear
and the aura has nothing to do with it, it's very different skills, just graphics similar

F
FludoTron 30.09.20

firkax
I don't know if there's a difference in the inanimateness and subversion of a corpse, but until the moment of soul-pulling, these corpses are blown up by Nikhlatak with a ring worn.

f
firkax 30.09.20

Where did you see that moment? Mob dies immediately with an "extended soul" if the ring is dressed.

O
Oxycanta 30.09.20

Ondal's wisdom wrote:
SMRIP only works on mobs killed by the carrier. Sammons, merks, party members don't count.
Looks like that's the key point. Indeed, checked separately. It only works when a mob is killed by the ring bearer. Missed that moment. It turns out that the merck finishes the mob and Nikhlatak immediately blows it up. From here and all the pain.

kot-stargazer wrote:
There are mortals who run up and explode very normal then babha, on them the ring does not work
Yes, there are suicide bombers, but they explode alive, that is, the corpse does not even come to the corpse, from that and the ring on them does not work. Specifically, these mobs are not a problem at all, because it is very easy to get somewhere during activation, they need time to explode.

passed wrote:
you can give the bbudering bring out the bring-in, or take away the dryn from the shahid, or fly without it.
It seems that here is really the simplest option - it is right in front of Nihlatak to take the dryn from the Shahid (fly with insight, I love manareg). You can, of course, sharpen the sor solely under the farm Nikhlataka, to kill faster than he has time to think about CE (and barb with a bringer should help), but I did not set the goal of hard farm keys.

firkax wrote:
mob, killed with smrip, immediately turns out to be inanimate, ordinary corpse there and does not appear
So it's confirmed. I see. That's nice.

Thank you to everyone who signed up for the subject.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.09.20

Oxycanta wrote:
Suicide bombers are there, but they explode alive
and the corpse stays and can bang again.

O
Oxycanta 30.09.20

Sweety_Mustard,
Seriously? It's a net thrower :(
It turns out, theoretically, if you have time to kill the kamikaze before it explodes, the smrip should work.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.09.20

Oxycanta
why, in theory, it is.

k
kot-stargazer 30.09.20

Oxycanta
If you ask a question, try to read the answers carefully and make sense.
who run up and explode, very normal then babakhoving
And by the way, there poisonous snakes still know how to surprise the op. Strong, be careful!

O
Oxycanta 30.09.20

kot-stargazer,
I'm sorry if I hit. I didn't sleep for a long time and unfortunately not because I played.

[
[_JENKA_] 30.09.20

The most relish on the nihile goes under the amply)

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.09.20

Is there a multishot? :]

I
Immense 30.09.20

Oxycanta
Oxycanta wrote: 'I love manareg
Savo insight in the normal dummy, the damage of the measure will be small and he will not have time to pick up anyone. Plus will not have time to kill yourself in hx, and if you equip on a measure with aura prayer, and even the level of meditation on the insite higher, he you, and yourself will be well treated.

F
FludoTron 30.09.20

Immense
I did that. But with a normal dummy merck in hks flies away not from IM, but from other reasons. As a result, with eth riper it feels there best, and at the expense of ll does not fly off the poke even with IM, although to monitor the health measure strains.

k
kot-stargazer 30.09.20

Why is it impossible to write a private message? some kind of bug throws away.404 code.