3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Ton4ik93 30.09.20 02:59 pm

Special Squad technician (Tom Clancy's The Division)

people, and there are any ways of rapid pharma technique special squad? there's let a few blue one yellow create, or anything else
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TommyGun71 30.09.20

Ton4ik93
No, just farm in tz from boxes and mobs.

F
FiveSixKilled 30.09.20

Do not worry, March 22 will increase the chance of a drop of this snug ...
I've got a yellow smoot, and now I'm raising the ratings... and good, nothing to do more in the game

C
CrowBY 30.09.20

Ostermark
yellow smoot then docher, only stats at the tho fuck. with the norms of stats it's hard to dislodge

a
anti_Alien 30.09.20

Ton4ik93
After improving the base, the workshop will be able to remodel the blue parts into yellow 5 x1.

T
Ton4ik93 30.09.20

anti_Alien
I know fabric, tools and stuff, but how did I understand with the technique it wouldn't ride?

i
ilya1iz2 30.09.20

anti_Alien
Ton4ik93
At the moment there is no such thing, it is under a big question.

B
Blacker393 30.09.20

When I'm going to redraw the greens in the blue and on into the gold, you can't hide anything without this technique, in fact, greens and blue for figs are not needed

L
Lubber 30.09.20

Blacker393 wrote:
essentially greens and blue stuff don't need
Green and blue special squad equipment is needed to create other materials of the appropriate color, which can then be converted into gold.
But in general, IMHO, green and blue equipment Special Squad also not so much to prohibit to improve it to gold with the same ratio as other materials. Especially after the changes on April 12.

A
Auto Club 30.09.20

TommyGun71
What are mobs?! People have forgotten how to write...