3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlad2232 30.09.20 03:00 pm

Build a PC

Ordered the build of the PC. Nvidia RTX 2060 Gigabyte/ Intel i5-9400f/ 16gb 2666 / Asus Prime h310m-r r2.0/ cougar vte 600.
Call of Duty warzona-issues error by directing or just flies out
The Witcher 3-Black Screen after a squisum but the sound is there
Metro Exodus takes off after a couple of minutes of play.
All the wood checked, tried to roll the driver Nvidia on the old unsuccessfully, re-set the wind, in general, nothing helps. Maybe the mother doesn't take it out.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.09.20

vlad2232
I don't see any work here on additional software. You download the Asus AI Suite and drive everything through the E's update, including bios for the update. It's iron, and it's not enough just to reinstall the wind, you need to put the same do. to work games and programs. The usual this goes in the set for games, for example:
microsoft visual c++ 2005 / 2008 / 2010 / 2012 / 2013 / 2015-2019 . So did the DX9 library, net framework 3.5 and the latest update on Windys put.
And the motherboard has nothing to do with it.

J
JonyDap 30.09.20

The assembly is disgusting, it would be better if you collected manually, or on avito found people who for free will give advice how to collect PC.

P
Protocol10 30.09.20

vlad2232

assembling the top, everything has to fly. I've got the same thing. Try seeing the chase in different benchmarks and furmarks

v
vlad2232 30.09.20

JonyDap
What exactly do you think is disgusting, is every component bad?

S
SonyK_2 30.09.20

vlad2232
It's not necessarily the iron. If the game itself does not put the necessary versions of "game" software, download and run the installer DirectX (web, or full), put Visual Cz (there is a good "pirate hybrid" - all versions in one), as sometimes some games / programs require NET Framework - if you do not know which version is installed, go to the site small-soft and download the latter.
When describing a problem, it is advisable to specify which OS (and its version) is happening - so that others do not guess. If anything, Warzone worked on my "bucket" (in profile), and on a newer (and productive) iron (if it's working) should and even more, it's hardly a matter of the mainland. Except that the version of the firmware can be checked: if it is not the last - try to update.