3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 04.10.20 12:03 am

Terminal options (Fallout 4)

Recently started playing first in survival mode. He supplied a terminal in Sancchuari, which is "the volt-tech settlement management system". "Tracking important people" doesn't work. I choose this option, there are three characters: Psina, Codsworth and Preston Garvey. Choosing anyone, as well as all, the window is replaced by the same (with the choice of persons). I don't remember exactly, but I used to have to make confirmations. As a result, nothing happens next. There should be a job and a label on the chosen persian. It hardly works in survival mode or because I have not yet reached the shelter in which this terminal was given (I do not remember the number). Also, there is no option "management of turrets" (there are spotlights). There aren't many items to build yet, although I think they'll show up later, something when I get to that shelter, something after passing the dls automaton. I'll say there's an unofficial patch installed. What could be the case? Maybe the management of the turrets was removed altogether? And what happened to the search for important people? Maybe he breaks the neof. Patch? Has anyone come across this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 04.10.20

ganjin
99% of problems are always due to such unofficial patches.

g
ganjin 04.10.20

oleg199966
Unfortunately, without such a patch it is even worse.

o
oleg199966 04.10.20

ganjin
I passed the original twice and everything was normal. Follout is not a game in which it is impossible to play without mods.

g
ganjin 04.10.20

oleg199966
In any game you can play without mods, and you can with mods. Who cares? I don't understand what's the point of arguing here and how many times have you been through it? I'm comfortable with the patch, because in this part of the bugs shit a ton. And I'm comfortable with the fashion for construction, because it is crookedly implemented. I'm also comfortable with the mod that fixes Tina de Luca, because she can not be called to the settlement. Yes, without all this to play is real, but with it is more convenient.

.Chiken 04.10.20

ganjin
Well, if you're comfortable, be prepared that these same mods can break some of the vanilla functionality xD

o
oleg199966 04.10.20

ganjin
Well, you've got a whole sock. And how do you imagine we will help you if you have the floor of the game modernized and do not know what functionality is affected? Tee is not aware of how I see that in most mods, there are hidden changes. I've set it up to be ready for surprises. And you don't have to write about problems here, but to the people who did your fashions, let them guess.

u
utbrock 04.10.20

Reach 20 levels;
Set up radio to Vault 88 radio station;
View Vault 88. and only then deal with the settings of the settlement management system "volt-tech
p/s Codsworth cannot be marked

l
longerr2007 04.10.20

ganjin
You can control the turrets only after the corresponding log has been found. with all your problems.
The unofficial patch is the most snub- it has more mistakes than in the game itself. If you install it, you can't just start a new game. you should always read the requirements, description, and not just download from all sorts of, like this, and not looking to sculpt yourself in the body.

g
ganjin 07.10.20

. Chiken
First of all, who says I'm not ready for this? Secondly, at least by the method of poking, it is possible to determine what breaks. And, as a result, do not put something that breaks something. Until then it is clear?) Third, how can your post help me answer my question?

g
ganjin 07.10.20

oleg199966
The half of the game is upgraded?! Fix on Tina, I guess. Oh, man, I don't even want to talk about it.
And you can help me by simply answering my questions if you've come across the same thing as I did. You don't want to help me, you want to get my brain out for some reason, but it's not going to help me.

g
ganjin 07.10.20

utbrock
Thank you. I'll see if it comes after that, but it's a long way off. And it is strange then that the terminal itself is added immediately. Ksta, and it employs, for example, the appointment of settlers to work.
Ps. I dug up an old save at the end of the game. Everything works there and Codsworth is also looking for (apparently the patch adds). Looks like we really have to get to '88 first. Thank you again.

g
ganjin 07.10.20

longerr2007
Total hacking? It gives control of the turrets in the game (i mean, on the wasteland), but not in the settlements. In settlements connected to electricity turrets and floodlights are controlled immediately, through the terminal, even the original. However, I found that it doesn't work, the feature really removes the patch. I don't know if it's a patch bug or a special. But the search for nps doesn't work xs because of what. Maybe later, when I find 88.
There are bugs in the patch, and I used to demolish it, but when I first played, I remember that he corrected something necessary. I don't remember now. By the way, if you remove it, everything works. As I said, I had already demolished it and continued to play. Although yes, removal of any mod is not recommended, because it is not provided by the game and can cause errors that you will not notice immediately.
I read the requirements. Especially I have a mod for construction and a small fix. I sign up before I put the mod and use more or less proven, as it seems to me, of course.

l
longerr2007 15.10.20

ganjin
Perhaps now you can remove the patch in the middle of the game (maybe something changed).
I can't say about the non-writing. I don't use the terminal at all. previously, the search worked only on companions (except robots).

K
Kirillyuha 01.11.20

longerr2007
Yes. I remove patches in the middle of the game at times. They don't need them there. All possible bugs have already been fixed. Except for the interfrase power armor. Bethesda won't fix the bugs anyway.