3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pro100smetanka 04.10.20 12:03 am

Search for a map (see description) (Farming Simulator 19)

Men, you've made a name for it.
1.With productions
2.Big
3.In Russian language (not necessarily Russian creator)
4.To keep the map as flat as NF Marsch 4fach
5.Having multiple cultures
6.Such maps as : Berry village,SwapaAgro,NF Marsch 4fach do not offer, as they have already passed
I'll be very grateful to the person who will prompt the map.
4 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 04.10.20

pro100smetanka
1. Tymonkowo
2. The village of Molokovo

There was another map, which I really liked for its size and numerous productions of cultures, as well as it was attended by careers, but unfortunately I accidentally deleted it and did not remember the name. There is only one screenshot, where you can see the minicard of this card (sori for tautology). Here's a screen

Maybe someone will find out what the card is. It seems to have a Polish or Swedish name...
Fields on the map, mostly square, but not flat, and with ascents and descents. It is very convenient to program the course on this map. But it is difficult to enter the sales bases of goods, very narrow entrances and narrow roads. The map also supports seasons.
Oh, I wish I could remember the name...

p
pro100smetanka 04.10.20

insel260
Thank you, so much!!! How I'll play a couple of hours, I'll sign off.

i
insel260 04.10.20

pro100smetanka
I remembered the name of the third card - Slovak Village
That's my recommendation. It's a great map. But it only works with a global company.
Spoiler http://gtmods.com.au/farming-simulator-19-mods/maps-fs19/7331-karta-slovak-village-v1000-dlja-fs19-15x.html

And if you want hardcore, I recommend the forest map willamina forest
Spoiler http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang?en'country'mod_id

p
pro100smetanka 04.10.20

Guys, who have more interesting maps, write here, I will definitely pass them, and others too, maybe, need a) All thank you very much!