3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siberian SnakeRUS 04.10.20 12:03 am

What can be done while the harvest grows? (Farming Simulator 19)

Subject
By the way, if you say "start breeding animals" or "start deforestation," then this is a bad idea, because I have a low budget, you need to save. Well, I slept, waiting for the time of 120:1, but still a lot of time is wasted, there is nothing to rinse, fertilize too. What to do while everything grows? It's boring to wait.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr72 04.10.20

To deal with contracts. And this is in addition to the budget...

A
Aleksandr72 04.10.20

And yes, if the budget is low - a small lifehack so to speak, useful at the start. Yes, in principle, and then come in handy ... At the start it is better not to buy your fields for good. Just cleaning equipment. The price of any site is stable and constant. Regardless of what's growing on it. We buy a field with a ripe harvest, remove the harvest and sell at the best price. Then we sell the field at the same price that we bought. Total brew is many times more than to remove this field under contract. And so it is with all the fields. No need to waste time plowing, fertilizer, weeding. Lime, etc. Since the culture and state of the field is generated by AI automatically, during the game day some fields give two harvests. Believe me, there will be no free time from the word at all. And for a couple of real evenings you can become a millionaire) You can buy your field, it's when you're firmly on your feet, and decided to breed animals, you will need fields to grow forage crops at the right time in the right amount. Although these cultures already arise on one or the other AI field. In general, solid advantages - getting rid of hemorrhoids on the processing of the field, plus high incomes and lack of free time. No, well, if anyone wants to steam and with the processing of fields, just can do it under the contract - and will pay. Or then buy a couple of fields for sado-maso)))

S
Siberian SnakeRUS 04.10.20

Yes, hemorrhoids are special - it's from the cards with these fucking invisible fences, in which even the tractor does not crawl and these stupid NPC) Thank you for the advice!!!

S
Siberian SnakeRUS 04.10.20

By the way, I didn't really understand what it means to pay for the contract. Like just processing the box for money? It's not clear what it says.

A
Aleksandr72 04.10.20

Siberian SnakeRUS
Yes, in the tab "Contracts" at the touch of the Esc key there are paid work not only on cleaning, but also on the processing of other people's fields. This is like an argument for those who are interested in the whole process of field processing. you don't have to buy a field to go through the entire technological path of growing a crop. You can do it all for a fee at work on contracts. But harvesting is better to do after the purchase of the site, the income is at least three times more than to remove the harvest on the same site under the contract.