3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
highSKiLLED 04.10.20 12:04 am

multiplayer between PC and PS4 (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me, is a multiplayer here with a cross-dress form, as a paragon is acceptable, or can't you, playing with a PC, call players who plays on the console?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dcrow 04.10.20

highSKiLLED
It's like players weren't promised a cross-platform on the DS

R
Raibow Bitard 04.10.20

highSKiLLED
No.
on the Steam PC, and PS4 PSN.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 04.10.20

GOD TO play with the PeCars. I don't want to play with cheaters

S
Shadowarm 04.10.20

0000Ptasha
Not all PC players cheat

h
highSKiLLED 04.10.20

Thanks

Krampus3k
And on consoles all players are not cheaters. Again in the steam did not bring cloud storage for saves. In DS2, this caused problems

S
Shadowarm 04.10.20

0000Ptasha
Can you explain this cloud storage?

Krampus3k
What to explain then? Steam cloud is called. Should your internet savings be stored. That is, you can not play on one PC and go play with another, downloading your progress from the cloud storage. Reinstall the Windies - the saves will disappear, start again. You can copy the saves to the flash drive. but, say in the second part, some were getting bans for it

V
Veselyy_pekar 04.10.20

thank God that there is no cross in the multiplayer, though on the flat you play without moron cheaters

P
PCHalfFullHD 04.10.20

Funny baker
0000Ptasha
I've never met a cheater in all this time, although there were so many intrusions that made it sicken. A SNJANT?
Stop kindling already, a.

D
Devilor 04.10.20

A lot of people have been hit with a red card for cheats. So all the norms on pc, for all the passage of a single reader did not see. More crooked meets, which die not having time to rush.

Anglerfish
I mean, you don't think there are cheaters on PC in DS3? Ok. Get on the black moon knights list. But first, look at what this list looks like on the dog.4

Better yet, do a screenshot too and put it here.

P
PCHalfFullHD 04.10.20

0000Ptasha
First, I don't even know where to watch this list. Secondly, if there is any exorbitant value of "contribution" on the PC, what's the point? Well, they forged a number of badges and handed them over to me. They didn't bother me to play; I haven't seen the unkillable inditions yet, so it's all good.

Or do you have a burning point because you can't get into that PC rating? Yes, I know it's a shame. I once encountered this in Watch_dogs - I was in the top 30, but at the top of the top were dudes with some astronomical indicators :) But they play for the sake of the gameplay, don't they? And not to prove something to someone in the video game (!).
Here, by the way, in "Dogs" to play online in a couple of months it was impossible to play at all - everywhere were only chiterists, which were not banned. Moreover, I first recorded the video with them and sent them to the TP - their banili (and that's not all). But then it appeared that I stupidly handle these gigabytes of video tired of :) But again, I haven't seen anything like it in Sauce yet, and that's a good thing.

Anglerfish
I'm at the end of the game, not P.J. It's amazing that I didn't get it.
You go into these guys' profiles and see if they just faked a number of badges or faked something.

P
PCHalfFullHD 04.10.20

0000Ptasha
It's amazing that you didn't realize that I was talking about a hypothetical opportunity for anyone, not just you specifically. "You," in this case, is a universal pronoun, meaning me, you, and anyone who can't even enter the rankings hypothetically.

Why would I want to go into these guys' profiles? Why would I want these guys if I don't touch them and they don't affect my game? That's when I will come across naturally immortal opponents, and then I will cease to resent the attacks on the "dominance of cheaters." Again, I do not deny their existence, but, firstly, they can easily already live on the SS, and secondly, I do not care about them, because I do not feel any negative influence on them. I'm playing sauce, not watching the ratings, I'm sorry.

Anglerfish wrote:
It's amazing that you didn't realize that I was talking about a hypothetical opportunity for anyone, not just you specifically.
Anglerfish wrote: Or do you have a burnout because you can't enter this PC rating?
No comment. Just... check and mate. Good luck)

z
zuodleq 04.10.20

00 Brave Sailor
with the cheats on the PC play the finished morons and only, but to play with a friend: I'm with the PC, and he with PS4 I would not refuse