3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.20 12:04 am

Discussion of the game (Wasteland 3)

The theme for free communication about the game. Here you can discuss any issue of interest to you, if it does not concern already created topics.
31 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizz2010 04.10.20

Start the credit!!!

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.20

No one found a button to highlight all the active points on the map?

A
Antimandalajnah 04.10.20

How the hell is it to treat an associate??? There's a first aid.

A
AlexeyMC 04.10.20

Do everyone slow down in combat with moves and actions?

S
Shimuto 04.10.20

In this game the WORST smoothing that I've ever seen. 3 modes and all of them ARE ABSOLUTELY non-working (well, apart from TAA - it is in addition to zero utility and washes everything in motion). With all of them the wildest ladders and plucked-eyed edges. Tried to bet reside but with him the game is even hanging. So far, the only solution is to play with FXAA through the Nvidiya panel. True, it washes the text :(
P.S. To be clear, I really liked the game. It's great, and it's even more hurtful that it's such a visual flaw. Personally, for me, he is very critical.

P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Shimuto
normal smoothing

S
Shimuto 04.10.20

Protocol10
Enjoy your meal

N
Nightma[R]e 04.10.20

Antimandalajnah
You need a set of honey tools (a square box like that).

d
dezavid 04.10.20

Did not understand the work of the parameter intelligence, in theory for every 2 points should go to 1 to the parameters, but who has 2 int get 3 points and who has 6 int also 3 points, how it works?

D
Daniil11993 04.10.20

dezavid
Every two levels of intelligence, up to 5 maximum, give once for pumping, not every level, there is a description of the shoal, even foreigners complain, see and they too have been screwed with the description of the :).

D
Daniil11993 04.10.20

NightHawkreal
Shift lights up, while the fps drops from 60 to 40 in the game, and for the future, look in the settings of the control button :).

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.20

Daniil11993
I've already found it. And in the settings she is the top of it not to see. )

n
newdimka 04.10.20

I understand that everyone has just started playing, but can anyone in the know... I started playing by creating my characters. Are there any differences in the gameplay or plot, if you start with ready-made characters?

a
askad 04.10.20

The plot of the game rail or open world?

J
Just-Name 04.10.20

Can you prompt in this game if your characters die then the game ends? (As in x-com) or if you lost a fighter then all failure?

J
Just-Name 04.10.20

newdimka
The same question is interesting

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.20

Just-Name
If the whole party die. Yes. Try to drive into the radiation.

S
SergstarOFF 04.10.20

newdimka
theirs are always better

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.20

It takes a different approach to combat than the second part.

S
Setesh 04.10.20

An unbalanced hat. At the very beginning of the game constantly stumbles upon a random meeting with a dozen giant frogs, which win at the beginning of the game is unreal, the reboot does not help, perhaps help the beginning of a new game with a pumped survival skill (to skip this skirmish), but to check it is not desirable.
The second part was passed in due time with pleasure, it is a pity that this failed