3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 04.10.20 12:05 am

Can I share items between players? (Genshin Impact)

The pressing question
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
asy768 04.10.20

No. It's a gacha, why would they make a feature that's going to make you want to turn the gas?

V
Vorron 11.01.21

asy768
in the game there are not only gacha elements - there are such things as ingredients for cooking, etc. ...
as for me it would be cool to be able to exchange them at least

c
casper1k 11.01.21

Vorron
Just imagine. If they add such a function to the game. How exchange. The meaning of the game will go away immediately. Like exploring the world and gathering resources. For nafig need to run to collect something, if it will be stupid to ask which thread of Vasyan's friend to ask for the necessary resources and that's it. And then the game will generally do nefig. NAV is not particularly fun there. He came in, poured the resin and left. Well, I also went through the resam and that's it. And so in general it will be nonsense. I went to crafted x2 collection, a couple of times in which thread the dungeon went in and out. Pts fun) You can and then delete the game)

V
Vorron 12.07.21

casper1k
Of course, I understand that running in circles in pursuit of butterflies / crabs / fish / (substitute what you need) is more fun than just pouring out the tar (although personally such circles hesitate in a dozen minutes, let alone days), but that's all the same possibility of exchange would be useful. You have now greatly exaggerated it, minimizing and even, I would say, excluding possible difficulties. Nobody forbids developers to enter some kind of internal market? Or restrict the exchange to something? The same number of exchangeable items. Introduce a restriction only on mutual exchange, so that items are of equal value - and stuff like that.
Personally, sometimes I really miss the opportunity to exchange 100,500 shells I don't need for at least a dozen of certain colors. Or change the same sugar flower for cones. It is not necessary to change only the objects of elevation? You can make an exchange purely for the ingredients.
In general, this is a topic that can be discussed forever. IMHO - the exchange is at least minimal, but needed. And if there is nothing to do in the game (the problem of highlighters), then this function will not greatly spoil the gameplay. All the same, some things in any way will have to run and collect yourself)

Although it makes sense to talk about it, if the conversation does not reach Mikhuyov anyway / ('^') /