3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 04.10.20 12:07 am

Squad (Genshin Impact)

Elements in the game seven, and in the party at the same time you can take only 4. Personally, I am annoyed when you explore the world, you come across something that needs to be activated/destroyed by the earth, and the squad does not have a character with this element. And a quick change of detachment like not, you need to climb in the menu and there to switch, it takes a decent time.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 04.10.20

Well, I have to, what now... I'm annoyed, too, but otherwise. Maybe in the future will develop something yes will change, but not the fact.

R
Rayden 04.10.20

In the game, you can collect up to 4 different squads and switch between them. If there are a lot of complaints and suggestions about this - can make hot buttons for changing squads.

K
Kikish 07.10.20

Guys answer wait for someone, I do not want to bother with the calls etc., I want to stupidly enjoy the game, but all the saying is that nada that swing that it's it, I can stupidly start the game (plot) me it's very interesting, and then I'm afraid of the book of experience to spend

s
soulfox 07.10.20

Kikish
Can. In the right places, you are given temporary characters on the quest.

V
Voin Morgota 13.10.20

soulfox
And where to take in the general fighters? The dragon was already brought to his senses, and the warrior with a two-handed feather was only the guest persian. Chief Persian, librarian, knight element of ice and archer. Where are the others to look for?

M
Mr.Caduceus 13.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
In prayers to open (open 10 pieces at once more chance)

m
muromez 21.10.20

I had a woman with a spear)

_
_Archer_ 23.10.20

Mr.Caduceus
Ahahah... that's just there is no difference: open one or 10)