3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19 03:40 am

Incredible temperature spikes Ryzen 2600

Tell me this is normal or not ?

17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
See CPU temperature in other prog. Afterburner normally only shows when the plugin is tied to АИДЕ64.
the Children's Capilene this program is not objective!
Lay out the screen with АИДЫ64.
If the poop remains. We need to see graphs of CPU Rpm and CPU Cooler.
Then draw conclusions.
Or to turn the settings fans in the BIOS or find another solution.
And write in What percent acceleration (and Opera) and the conditions in Which the cooling (CONFIG).

I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19

Ryazancev
At Aida the same temperature.
The rate of turnover of coolers default(1000 rpm).
Percents not dispersed. Only with 2666 RAM to 3200 with 1.35 voltage(auto overclocking was done through BIOS Memory Try it)
A cooler which cools percents: be quiet shadow rock slim
In idle the temperature is 45-46 degrees. But also horse racing going.

s
semferot48 25.10.19

I also have a 2600 in idle temperature of 33-36 degrees, the fan speed at about 900 , when working on the Internet 40-43 degrees , in games to 60 degrees the fan is spinning at the same 1200-1400 , Deep Cool deepcool gammaxx S40 , the paste is MX-4. perhaps you have not tightly or crookedly delivered cooler or thermal paste applied incorrectly , lead more quickly аидой64 test or the CFC, and look at the temperature.

R
Ryazancev 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
for one fan, 1,000 is the norm. Voltage percent + Load Line calibras? Download percent in these moments jump?
Crooked when it is cooler, such jumps are dumb, there is consistently a LOT.
throw GRAPHICS аиды64
It looks like a step in the profile settings of the cooler.

I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19

Ryazancev
That is, you expect that my cooler is not crooked ?

R
Ryazancev 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
PTS. unlikely. There are other symptoms.
See the presence of steps in the settings of the rpm of the cooler. BIOS or under Windows there is a program for fans.
Even Voltaire on the percent look. Motherboard they like to bully.

s
semferot48 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
maybe you have a virus percent load , check the load on Prots in a simple, maybe some rogue process is running.

s
semferot48 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
maybe the fan is not tightly drawn

I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19

Ryazancev
That's what the tests show, the cooler is not noisy like a vacuum cleaner.

I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19

Ryazancev
After completion of the test curve is again changed

R
Ryazancev 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
The temperaturka vysokovaty, but within permissible limits.
Solution:
1.To set the maximum speed of the fan. Mood curve in the BIOS
2.To open the case
3.To put an extra fan on the cooler (second)
4.To change the thermal paste on the TOP
5.To score in this situation.
The sum of the first four points with a probability of 98 to 99% will solve the situation.
The cooler is rather weak, but should handle. For 2600 without overclocking it is normal.
You can improve by increasing airflow. And jump associated with a small reserve of heat capacity.

I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19

Ryazancev
I have now 32-33 degree heat in my room do not circulate the air. Could be the reason because of this ? Well, Yes. The thermal paste put the master back in December of last year, Arting of cooling MX-4.

R
Ryazancev 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
There are plenty of reviews and recent experience of the analysis of the Card has shown that these pastes dry with the deterioration of the temperature characteristics. I myself never use them for these reasons, since reluctance is often smeared.

I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19

Ryazancev
But I don't think the cooler is weak. Claimed off site is that it attaches a 160 TDP, I think it's enough ?

R
Ryazancev 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
For this percent the rules. Know 5 teplorulon can 130-140 Wat a temperature no higher than 65 gr.
On TDP 140 Wat already put 6 teplorulon.
For 65 Wat normal 4.
Just need to increase air flow is not heated air and change timeInterval (thermal grease).
Weak cooler in terms of termoemkosti, i.e. heats up quickly and cools quickly, jump. With Superbanana the temperature gradually creeps up and goes down smoothly.
I don't think it is designed for 160 Wat, rather marketing. I.e. figs knows as will 8700k Without overclocking it. 85-90 degrees will think.

I
Igor Malenik 25.10.19

Ryazancev
Checked the cooler is fastened tightly. In hand-tightened the nut holding the cooler just in case.
In simple all the same race. So it is in thermopaste. Or pulalo that I clocked the RAM.
But jump still zapashnye, 46-50 from from to 62, for a moment, jumping and just as abruptly dropped.
P. S by the way with the open side lid temperature easy with 45-46 dropped to 42-43 degrees.
What thermal paste do you recommend that would not dry out in summer or what you are using ?

R
Ryazancev 25.10.19

Igor Malenic
There you have most likely jumps dramatically vol. Have Watch settings Load Line Calibras in the BIOS.
I told you to lay out graphs with АИДЫ64!
Used Zalman STG-2 Korea - does not dry out for many years.
But to buy such unrealistic, in selling Chinese SHIT.
Smeared graphics Card in the autumn of thermal Grizzly Cryonaut to tell how dry yet.
Of not dry, Termal heard Grizzly Gidronavty, Noctua NT-H1 May still Thermalright ЧилФактор3. In the rest there is no certainty, as most silicone based smear great, dry quickly.
Bear in mind that not vysypaem paste PTS. Viscous and cause them a chore, sometimes a nervous wreck. Apply a thin layer PTS. difficult.
There is a paste from Arctic silver (5), she on the contrary should to dry, but it is conductive. Thermal loses to the Grizzlies Orionauto couple of degrees.
I will smear myself in the near future, Thermalright ЧилФактор3. On tests like thermal Grizzly Cryonaut. And the Grizzlies let the lies as N. Z.
Cool settings the fan, try to make undervolting CPU (lower voltage). Can a lot the nurse pulled up the voltage on the Memory controller. This happens when overclocking using the XMP profile DRAM.