3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
randevu9999 04.10.20 08:16 pm

Lighting problem (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Guys, help, maybe someone has encountered such a problem. For all the known malfunctions of this awesome game, can not be killed with two.
1. Flicker of consecration- below in the video is an example (with the same mission in the hotel can flicker with consecration what a thread door)
2. Is there a way to remove the bright white light in the afternoon?
1 problem -
- (especially seen at the end of the video, where inside the building just everything sparkles 1:24)
2 problem -
20 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 04.10.20

randevu9999
1. this is a problem of many games that use separate lighting for the interior and the world. GTA5, DDR2 and Rock Rock Kingdom for example
2. HDR is not cut off, because it is sewn into the game code. Say thank you to the "fashionable" craps of the early 2000s, from which all this lack of consumerism has gone to the masses. the brightest example is the Votted bridge and oblivion

p
pekabir 04.10.20

randevu9999
1. this is a problem of many games that use separate lighting for the interior and the world. GTA5, DDR2 and Rock Rock Kingdom for example
2. HDR is not cut off, because it is sewn into the game code. Say thank you to the "fashionable" craps of the early 2000s, from which all this lack of consumerism has gone to the masses. the brightest example is the Votted bridge and oblivion

p
pekabir 07.10.20

randevu9999
Buddy, what if everyone praises DDR2? there are problems with lighting, shadows and reflections no less. it's just standard rendering bugs that no one cares about for a long time. it feels like you don't play modern games at all. at least on high settings

r
randevu9999 07.10.20

Pekabir
On the ultras I play, and lately such a d.... that it is impossible to play was noticeable in Mafia 3, and in this remake

p
pekabir 07.10.20

randevu9999
I xz, maybe you didn't pay attention, but that's the norm. and the lights of these fucking and galloping reflections. here either wait until the patch screws the HDR disconnection, or put up with

I
InboxM 07.10.20

randevu9999
Pekabir
All these problems, it's a TAA smoothing joint. And yes in RDR 2, if you lower the bar of settings, there is exactly the same trouble. In the remake, unfortunately, smoothing does not disable, and do not wait for the miracle of patches. The maximum that can be done through the driver to add a sharpness filter and enable the scale of the GP.

p
pekabir 07.10.20

InboxM
personally on my side

V
VIPn1 17.10.20

Pekabir
"Pekabir: 1. it's a flash of many games,"

Totally agree with pekabir. The main thing is not clear why the producers spoil their own games with an abundance of insherous unnatural lighting, blooms-blues, blurring, constant smoke-smog-fog.

P.S. Today the game (public version). The "tunnel effect" of the lighting is very noticeable.

p
pekabir 17.10.20

VIPn1
because it's easier for GI and SSR to cram in than to bake shadows and cubes, as in henrial games. hangars shitd of course with TAA, but otherwise the eyes do not callolite. In 2K the game looks acceptable, especially with a decide on clarity and brightness

I
InboxM 17.10.20

Pekabir
With this TAA is just trouble, and so in many games. Once it is turned off, so does not work normally SSAO. That is, it is evident that the abundance of effects sharpen under TAA. Why is that? Because TAA is a cheap console option. Again, blame for the whole console. The truth is there from TAA saves the upscyl pictures.

p
pekabir 17.10.20

InboxM
I'm honest. at least it's better than FXAA

I
InboxM 17.10.20

Pekabir
TAA is definitely better, but there are nuances. FXAA is also normally implemented in many games.

p
pekabir 17.10.20

InboxM
Well, soap soap. better than DSR to hack 1.5 than FXAA to use

I
InboxM 17.10.20

Pekabir
I will not argue, but compared to TAA it is the sky land, again in many games differently.

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

VIPn1
who who through nvidia filters solves these problems, but how many vidos did not look, there are betterizers)))

w
w2k 19.10.20

Crooked engine. I don't think so. Pulls with MAFIA 3

X
XfurioS 19.04.21

Please tell me who knows how to treat this phenomenon! Such a glow appears during cutscenes (in the daytime!) At night, this is not observed in the game. In the game itself, it also appears in daylight in places of shadows. I also created a theme - maybe I'm not the only one to find it easier: https://forums.playground.ru/mafia_the_city_of_lost_heaven/tech/fioletovoe_svechenie-1002475/

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.04.21

XfurioS
What video card its temperature, what version of the driver.

X
XfurioS 19.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo Understood
! It's not about the map, it's about the Nomad Script Hook. For some reason, when using this software, such a miracle happens ... But thanks anyway!

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

XfurioS
It is clear, well, it’s not a map