3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArktFaint 04.10.20 08:17 pm

Fair PvP Tournament 31.10.2020 (Diablo 2)

On October 31 (Saturday) it is planned to hold a tournament under the rules of Fair PVP, the beginning of the tournament at 18:00 Moscow time.
The format of the tournament will be determined depending on the number of participants closer to the date of the event, most likely it will be again "everyone with each, up to 3 wins" if suddenly we recruit more participants, then maybe something else.
The collection will be on the channel /join op fair31
Participation in the tournament is free, but you will need to pass the pledge in the form of a rune IST (the pledge will be returned to each participant after the tournament, this is only a guarantee of your participation).
To submit an application, you must specify:
Character name (e.g. opasniy_assasin);
2. The account in which the character is located (e.g. z player1);
3. Build a character (e.g. wind druid, v/t, trapsin, hammer, etc.)
WARNING: to leave the application and to pass the pledge must be 2 days before the tournament, i.e. October 29, as a corresponding and change the character which you plan to play (leave the application for participation can be both on the forum and in the game).
Tournament prize pool:
1st place - Rune Lo
2nd place - rune Ohm
3rd place - Rune Vex
Further instructions will be closer to the date of the event, apparently again posts below, because last time the first post to edit was not possible.
On all issues write in the subject, ls, either on the acc /w/vcxz or /w'rvc" or on the nickname /w Tweaker
You can read the rules on the forum, in the PVP section.
46 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 04.10.20

!

O
Obsessed 04.10.20

Character Build
ArktFaint, is that a build in the sense?

F
FludoTron 04.10.20

Obsessed wrote:
Is that a build in the sense?
I don't know what it says.

O
Obsessed 07.10.20

FludoTron, well, so in the whole civilized world people call the building here. But that's not accurate.

[
[[gmr]] 07.10.20

Obsessed
just the right way to write ponashensky, PRUSCHI!!! BUILDING A CHARACTER! Everything else is the machinations of English-speaking soupstats!

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.20

He wrote:
CHARACTER BUILDING
you can just build or build (yes, the one that is not always possible to create). And so it is clear that not a barracks or a town hall ;D

O
Obsessed 07.10.20

Sweety_Mustard, town hall! what a sonorous term! Thank you

x
xvision 07.10.20

Obsessed
Yes, you got it right. This is one of the borrowed synonyms.

F
FludoTron 07.10.20

xvision
Erection - installation, hmm. God's disgusting Boormansky language once again betrays its dirty sub-loose. Is it that the aliens have an established diablo - it's an erect diablo?

O
Obsessed 07.10.20

FludoTron, :When at last the Sun will ban the Internet and young people will stop corrupting?..

[
[[gmr]] 07.10.20

FludoTron
We wait for the theme "Erectile dysfunction of PG, or how to properly install alt client")))

D
DELETEEND 09.10.20

The sycoats have swooped in!
The turik was signed up quickly! all but the sosa, it is possible not to record. everyone already knows that it is too old for our 24 frames!

M
MOWHOCTu 30.10.20

o-h / *o-h / bone necromancer

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.10.20

So what have you, the descendants, collected a enchantment? Is Pvp thriving?

E
Eleganza 30.10.20

Aup | *a-up | Fire ES

r
rangler 30.10.20

Purgen_I / *wdw2 / V/t

D
D1aa 31.10.20

*ugrozaproject | ugrozaproject | boner

A
ArktFaint 31.10.20

Tournament format: each against each, up to 3 wins, by the number of wins will be determined prizes.
Tournament participants:
*torkve9 / oCa-II / ghost + LS
*Nostalgiya_I / Doomsnight / trapsin
*o-h / o-h / boner
*a-up / Aup / fire es sorc
* wdw2 / Purgen_I / V/t
*ugrozaproject | ugrozaproject | boner
Fair PvP can be found in the PVP section of the forum.
At 18:00 GMT, we meet on op fair31 (/join op fair31)

N
NikolasWoW 01.11.20

pvp_nikolya ama bandurawow poison drotik i ga

R
RainInTheNight 01.11.20

Respect v/t Palu, plays well