3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol9 04.10.20 08:17 pm

x3tc v3.2 new home (X3: Reunion)

For the asset of this branch you need: The mission begins with a message from a certain Jeff Marxon ( Supreme Commander, as we learn later. To initiate a mission, you need to fly to any sector that has a dock equipment or its analogue, and which is at a distance of no more than 20 jumps from the Free Lot sector. To receive the same message from Jeff Markson, you must then visit any sector between two and six jumps to Chance Dunn.

I've been in sectors with docks to which I can approach but the message never comes. What to do? and tell me what sect you received a message
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 04.10.20

What to do?
to start to check what patch is worth, then what plots passed, well, and jump ... because the option of not having half the shipyards or permission to dock with all of them is unlikely.

To activate the New Home mission you need:
- Patch the game up to version 2.6
- Goner and Earth storylines must be passed
- within a radius of 20 jumps from the Free Share sector must have at least one shipyard on which the player is allowed to dock
In order to get a message you need to be in any sector located at a distance of 2 to 6 jumps from the sector Chance Dunna.

K
Kol9 04.10.20

The hat has a 3.2 version. passed all branches except the new house and treasure hunt. Can a new home be locked on version 3.2?

m
mad wolf 04.10.20

Can a new home be locked on version 3.2?
No, at least I have now at 3.2c not blocked (start of paranida):
as he took the diplomat to Earth and found himself near Danna - so almost immediately and offered. afair letter sent to the Hill of Aladna or in the Light of the Heart, I do not like this story yet.

In past starts with the start of the New House there were also no problems.

If you do not break somewhere to lay out a save - I will not break to check whether it starts the plot I have :)

K
Kol9 04.10.20

SAVE.

X02.sav

Please check if the new house start do save and throw me.
I have another patch on 36 ships:
http://www.playground.ru/files/x3_terran_conflict_36_korabley-17944/

PS: Thank you!

m
mad wolf 04.10.20

I have another patch on 36 ships:
Looks like you've got something else worth it, readtexes.
Flew a little - the plot really does not start, although formally all the necessary mystics "executed."

Googling - since the time of 2.6, where translators screwed up, the people had no problems with the mission. 2.7.1 translation has already been corrected.

so the claim to the developers of established mods, the same z36 created before patch 2.6. Or to the author of the translation, if it is non-emergency (i.e. for example with digital ratings).

In general - you have to play in the original and without cheats ...

K
Kol9 04.10.20

I put my save from scratch and don't want to start and write what you've passed.

P
Pavluha969 04.10.20

Version 3.2. Reached the mission, where you need to buy the coordinates of the gate from Andorsius (the language can be broken while you write).
So, in the mission:
Dock with:Military outpost
Talk to: Andorsius Silvius Belisarius VII

I'm at the Military Outpost, the connection, and what I see is there is no dialogue with Andorsius. Resal the game several times, flew out and hit again in the sector docked, there is no dialogue. Waiting to be docked, dancing with diamonds around the computer, the dialogue does not appear. What to do, there are some options? Maybe there is a way to complete the quest through the script editor, the step-by-step completion I mean!? Help the plis, well, I really want a sector.