3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 04.10.20 08:17 pm

Error ERR_GXT_INIT (Red Dead Redemption 2)

UPD ERROR CODE ERR_GFX_INIT. The creator of the theme is a bit of an idiot.
So, I think, I'll go to the 2, a little online hunt for the legendary animals, and the game says, "I don't see the graphics card and fig you play" and gives out this error and with an offer to put a fresher driver.
It was done: Installing drivers, restarting the comp once 5, reinstalled the launcher, dumped the profile config through the Rostov launcher, found on reddit a way that along the way My documents/Rockstar Games/RDR2/Settings edit .xml file with the config of pc (or delete) checked the game data through steam, ran through the admin, error me does not let the game.
For those who think that I have a shitty iron for this game, I hasten to write at once that it is normal for this game.
Ryzen 1600, 1066 and 16GB of ez. I've been playing it since November last year, taking pre-order in a rockstar launcher, and then bought in a steam at the end of December. I played 300-odd hours of hours and didn't know any problems a year. Where to go next?
P.S. Other games I run, and only the ddr2 fucks my brain
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.10.20

https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/oshibka_err_gfx_state-984848/

M
Makar_AS8 04.10.20

POLKOVNIK2005
With a STATE error when I have INIT. Do you think I wouldn't ask if I didn't break the whole branch? Plus, described the action I wrote just like that? I've been scratching my head since 2 a.m.

M
Makar_AS8 04.10.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Plus, the beginning of the branch a year ago when the game just came out on pc, and this trawl I had after the last update

P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.10.20

Makar_AS8
After the July update, the game stopped running.
Deleted all the files that were associated with Rockstar. Removed Revo Uninstaller Pro in several passes.
Then he set it up again. So far, everything is working and updated.

E
Evil Clown 04.10.20

Makar_AS8
On the contrary, the older driver did not try to install? Like the one you used to work on. In general, your mistake is exclusive. There's not a single mention of her on the Net.

M
Makar_AS8 04.10.20

Evil Clown
The joke is that with the new driver it flatly does not start, the old stood for three months, everything was normal. Now I'm re-setting the game, maybe it's going to help, but something suggests it's unlikely.
And by the bug, on the English-language forums it is, and these methods have tried, the result is unchanged.

M
Makar_AS8 04.10.20

POLKOVNIK2005
A complete cleanup of all the mentions of the rock laucher? And their games?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.10.20

Makar_AS8
Don't be afraid to keep everything in the cloud. Full clean-up. Your accounts and progress/games will all come back.

M
Makar_AS8 04.10.20

POLKOVNIK2005
I'm not worried about progress, I'm worried about progress anymore. Forgive me I sit for three hours with the installation of the rs2 and stayed about an hour, and I still have a gta5 stands, which will also swing for two and a half hours and somewhere in two hours I will go to the gta with friends.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.10.20

Makar_AS8
It is clear, well, as an option, and then look at yourself.

M
Makar_AS8 07.10.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Evil Clown
I wrote in the technical support of the rocks, threw them files dxdiag and msinfo32, decided my question in 4 hours advising to remove from the PC mod organiser for skyrim, bandiks and repack from the hut. Removed the bandik and organizer and, oh miracle, I was let into the game without this tracked error!!

F
Folcwer 05.04.21

Makar_AS8
Can you please tell us a little more in detail about the solution I also have a repack from khataba😅and this error😔

M
Makar_AS8 05.04.21

Folcwer
Personally, I wrote to the rockstar support, opened a chat and solved the problem in a couple of hours. My fault was the Skyrim organizer mod. And I had a sims4 as a repack from the hatub

F
Folcwer 05.04.21

Makar_AS8
Can I have another question, does anyone know any site where you can download it for free without errors?

M
Makar_AS8 05.04.21

Folcwer
And here I am not your assistant, maybe I bought))) It's a sin not to buy such a game.

i
insel260 05.04.21

Folcwer
site banned in Russia and the CIS. Link to the wiki, otherwise I'm afraid the admins will be banned for the link to the resource itself.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay

On the right in the column there is a URL where you can go to the site itself.

Everything is in English (not the fact that there will be a rusik), but good distributions. I did not download a single bat from there.