3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IoannM 04.10.20 08:25 pm

The computer goes into energy-saving mode

Hello everyone, in general 2 years ago I had a problem, namely on my old graphics card wrote that "Videodrive has been restored" I changed the BP to FSP zdion 500w. And it seems that the error was gone, but sowing the upgrade of my PC to a new graphics card, namely RX 470 4gb, happy demanding graphics card to BP I changed with a friend with my prepaid coUGAR 620AR at 620 watts and again came out this error. The question is: could there be a problem with my connected graphics card from the adapter from VGA to HDMI? And maybe the problem is the cable itself, which goes to the BP? Or maybe the mother is to blame because she is 7 years old and she is a mini ATH format. In general, I hope you will help me)

My PC: RX-470 4gb
i5 3470
8GB ram
BP cougar 620 ar
Mother Biostar H61MLV v7.0
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksasha97 04.10.20

I had this, the reason was dust on the power contacts, so clean everything up. It could be because of overheating.

I
IoannM 04.10.20

ksasha97
Okay, I'll clean it up today, but it's definitely not overheating, playing in gta 5 on ultra settings percent maximum 65 gave out, and Vidyukha 75, but for them it's even quite the norm

I
IoannM 04.10.20

ksasha97
Everything was cleaned and washed the nifiga did not help :(

n
neoandpha 04.10.20

IoannM
"The videodrive has stopped responding and has been restored" pops up and due to RAM problems. One of the modules could start to crumble and will cause this shit periodically.
Above correctly wrote about the contact, but not specifically about dust - the same error can cause a curve or rickety contact vidyuha in the PCI-e slot, or even its breakdown, for a reason now reinforced connectors do. That is, can help not only cleaning, but also "took out-stuck" vidyukha and evenly fixed it with a screwdriver.
Sometimes it can help to first remove the driver through the DDU prog and then a very neat installation through the device manager.

I
IoannM 04.10.20

neoandpha
In short, inserted one bar M-TEH in another slot and there was no image, put the one in which worked and it after 5 minutes flew out. I inserted Goodram memory and there and there works and the nifiga does not fly out at the ultra settings flew into a crowded place, everything hung but did not fly out the error itself and its signs, now ask a friend to give me a friend a bar and already with 8 tires to watch, thank you for the advice!

I
IoannM 04.10.20

neoandpha
Thank you, replaced the bar and generally top, only my monique burned from old age, but I bought a new and plowed. From the bottom of my heart!

G
GG4 04.10.20

IoannM
Such temperatures are far from the norm.

I
IoannM 04.10.20

GG4
In the game on ultra settings and graphics card AMD? It's a great result.