3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexAvP 04.10.20 08:49 pm

The problem with all Win 7 drivers

The problem is this: about a month as ceased to update absolutely all drivers (on the video card, sound card, etc.) and the auto-device and manual mode. Hard drives) all works when connected,But a new flash drive, a shot, another mobile phone, which connect-everything is stable in the dispatcher of devices shows a yellow exclamation point. Tell me what to do without reinstalling the wind farm (the most extreme option)?
20 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 04.10.20

AlexAvP
Which country are you from? Windows 7 support ended January 14, 2020.
And all the drivers on the devices are updated only from the manufacturer's websites. Just hands.

K
KIBERMAX 04.10.20

AlexAvP
Now, through the Wind (update center) to update the wood, when it is done by handles going to the sites of manufacturers or through third-party software like DriverPack Solution.

A
AlexAvP 04.10.20

KIBERMAX
DriverPack Solution finds all the right firewood,BUT BEFORE THE WORLD NOTHING NOTHING.

K
KIBERMAX 04.10.20

AlexAvP
So you've got a bug.

F
Fokus 04.10.20

AlexAvP wrote:
DriverPack Solution
Sirisley? Is someone using this shit? I twice burned with this utility namely rolling on the wind wood, twice faced with the fact that clean and new wind went down, so that only 10ka only hardcore well and the driver on the video card put handles. In general, you have found time to create a theme, sit here advise, etc., etc., but you do not have a maximum of 1 hour that would put 10 to roll up the wood and adjust the wind as you please?

l
longerr2007 04.10.20

AlexAvP
Have you read my post? Everything is in manual-from the manufacturer's websites.

K
KIBERMAX 04.10.20

Focus
In principle, you can not use all sorts of progs for updates and firewood for vinda, the driver packs all sorts for the lazy, so clean for example wrote, and in general you can also important progs and wood for the wind on the flash drive and periodically download new versions on the flash drive.

F
Fokus 04.10.20

KIBERMAX
I after the installation of 10 and did not even put firewood from the manufacturer, all the wood is already rolled up by the wind, it remains only to put on the seener! as it was the case, rocking on the site of the mother off of wood in the end the comp began to freak out wildly, (straight on the desktop after the rebut) do not know what is connected, so stopped to suffer such nonsense. Why invent a veelosiped on square wheels, when everything is working steadily.

X
X_ray_83 04.10.20

Focus
all the wood is already rolled up by the wind
The main thing is to believe in this nonsense!

Q
Qerodievitr 04.10.20

X_ray_83
What's the big deal? For example, after installing the system, I had to install exactly 2 drivers: on the sound (separate) and on the graphics card. Well, in fairness, on some computers sometimes met an unidentified driver on the mat. fee, but rarely.

s
saa0891 04.10.20

AlexAvP wrote:
completely all drivers (on video card, sound card, etc.) have ceased to be updated.
I understand for the see-off may need to update the wood (for this from the developers themselves there is a proga that automatically updates the wood in it and a lot of useful functions) but why update the firewood on the sound map and everything else, this is some point.

X
X_ray_83 04.10.20

Qerodievitr
The nonsense is that the driver on the graphics card should be put in a manual I am already silent about the network and sound cards ! You're obviously writing such nonsense in PC.

Q
Qerodievitr 04.10.20

X_ray_83
I'm writing about installing the system from scratch. I download the driver to the graphics card from the official site, then they are updated automatically. As for the sound card (it is discrete), the official drivers on it unpleasant bug, so there are unofficial. I didn't write you a network card. The upgrade center in the system is disabled. What's the problem? Answer essentially what my "nubity" is, or it's just a blunt inset.

k
ksasha97 04.10.20

Qerodievitr
Plus, after the re-installation of The Wind from 7 to 10 even on the video card wood did not have to put, themselves through the CBS Nwidia downloaded

X
X_ray_83 04.10.20

Qerodievitr
You probably don't know, but now the graphics card is making a sound! I didn't write about the building, but about the network map, you decided to keep quiet because there's no wood in the woods.
The good news is that most of the wood should be put in manual including on the processor and so sometimes on the SSD as well as on USB 3.2 !
Since you have iron junk, you don't know the finer points in the firewood.

A
AlexAvP 04.10.20

Ladies and gentlemen, please don't swear! You'll be happy to promote and promote the "worm."

F
Fokus 04.10.20

X_ray_83
Next time, turn on the monitor so you don't respond blindly! I wrote that the wood should only be rolled on the video card, everything else I have with the wind is both network and blutouz, and work normally! maybe the owners of external sound must roll up their wood and that's it. So who's the noob and disgraced question is a moot point.

E
EvgenTUZ 04.10.20

AlexAvP
So what was the problem? It became interesting

A
AlexAvP 04.10.20

EvgenTUZ
Damage to driver storage (not to be confused with system component storage). I do not remember the site on which the solution was found, but everything was done, as advised by the local comrade, and everything fell into place.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 04.10.20

AlexAvP wrote:
BUT a new flash drive, a shot, another mobile phone
Theoretically, too new USB devices can have problems. In 2018, on XP one new mouse or klava did not immediately become. Is a mobile phone just in file transfer mode?

ksasha97 wrote:
after the re-installation of Winda from 7 to 10 even on the video card wood did not have to put, themselves through the C Nvidia downloaded
On the old see-off even Win 7 at some point offered to download newer wood.