3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoX1k1 04.10.20 08:49 pm

Frieze and drop fps twice, how to fix?

Hello world! I'll tell you what components: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080ti, Percent Intel Core i9 10900f box, 1Tb SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus, Kingston HyperX Fury 3200MHz DDR4 32 giga per two pieces, 1TB hard Western Digital Caviar Blue, 750W Corsair RM750, water on Corsair Hydro H100x.
This is a problem: at first I didn't notice much. Downloaded the Fallen Jedi and found very infuriating and conspicuous friezes in the catscenes and movements reoding, and some lute jumps of phps (that 120, then sharply 70, 80, 65, etc.), first raved about the game, tried to find an infusion of how to fix, put a high performance in the panel, did not help. Then I remembered that in Witch 3 I noticed that when flipping through the menu of inventory (where books, potions, reservations) were a little bit of watering, that is, it did not happen smoothly (previously it was not, the problem with the week), then decided to check the vidyuk and percent, turned on the autoberner and see that the fps with 140 degrees fell to 70 (moments and below), then it became clear that the case was not in jed something else. Immediately I say that the antivirus I have not checked anything, it does not seem to swear, and from the files I only downloaded from the official sites launchers like Stim, epic, blender also from the official site, that is, no torrents, all with the official tasks - I looked the task manager at the included game, tdc and memory loaded by 20%, but more details that it was not considered for suspicious tasks. These games, if anything, on ssd, so I tried to even delete one game and release as much as 50GB - did not help. Tried to disable unnecessary tasks in the wind - also by. When it started there were no updates, I do not remember. I haven't cleaned yet, but because, again, the temperatures are at a maximum of 72 degrees and 40-45 percent, so I don't think that's the point either.
I've looked at the superficial info, there's no more detail yet, and I don't think so. I think to drive the system to 3DMark to look and pick up in energy saving, and in the most extreme case to reset the wind and check the system with antivirus. I also want to look at the task manager thoroughly.
In general, I would like to ask, mb someone had a similar problem? Or does someone know how to solve without taking more colossal measures? Until you want to reset the system, I'll re-install the wind... All the settings like automatic on the full are put, but friezes I even in the forttae noticed, that is, it's a hike in all games.
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoX1k1 04.10.20

I would like to add that in the Jedi the reduction of settings did not help, in others did not try

s
saa0891 04.10.20

NoX1k1 wrote:
I'm telling you, I haven't tested anything yet.
If it's an antivirus miner and you don't find it, see the task manager see if there's any process that eats performance with it during the game.
Many of the Jedi have trouble with friezes.
You can check the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool just in case, you won't be able to do it.

T
TEKKONSOUL 04.10.20

It's not about your Jedi system: The Fallen Order is very poorly optimized on any frieze systems sharp, you can in YouTube any test with the game you see.

N
NoX1k1 04.10.20

TEKKONSOUL
Yes, I thought so too, but it was embarrassing that the witch fps half-gone, but I went to check after I played the Jedi, I'll try to see more with the fresh system, but it's kind of stupid, probably, too, hardly the reason. And the main thing is that the fort, which does not require much of the system, friezes, so I do not even know what to sin

N
NoX1k1 04.10.20

saa0891
Where could it come from? I have Dr Web stands, in principle only with it rocked everything and, again, with the offs, but the task manager today in the first place to read

E
Evil Clown 04.10.20

Protocol10
You must be in pain at 2080?

P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Evil Clown
No, I'm fine. In the Jedi put shadows a little simpler and scaling a little reduced and normally in 4k played.

T
TEKKONSOUL 04.10.20

NoX1k1
How much power supply do you have?

N
NoX1k1 04.10.20

TEKKONSOUL
750W, but I think if it was, lags would be at once, and they suddenly appeared 🤷 ♂️

N
NoX1k1 04.10.20

Checked on TimeSpy result 14100 with something, in general, that was, now checking the stability, was 98%

N
NoX1k1 04.10.20

98.7 stability, frequency only strange jumps, xz norms it or not, from 2000 to 4000 uneven

N
NoX1k1 04.10.20

First, I went into the witch's settings and saw that my permission was worth more than on the moniker and therefore more than I used to play, put on 2560 x1440 and the fps became 100, so I just did not notice how the settings were reset. In the witch still departures were sometimes, most likely for the same reason, because it was just a witch had problems 🤦 ♂️ In the dispatcher did not find anything suspicious. Most likely, the Jedi are just laying