3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old_Nik 04.10.20 08:50 pm

Sims-2: Sex In The City (The Sims 2)

"Sex and the City" - moderately frank, ironic, subtle, spicy, benevolent and not moralistic "Decameron" of the third millennium. Four young and single women live in New York, fall in love, break up, are fascinated and disappointed. At the same time, they tell each other about ways to organize personal happiness with the degree of frankness that can be afforded only with the closest friend. They have no taboo topics or secrets from each other.

Plot:

This add-on is based on the first part of the TV series "Sex and the City" (in Russian the box office is known as "Sex and the City"). You have the opportunity to be in the role of one of the heroines of this series - Kerry, Miranda, Charlotte, Samantha, or choose a male character - Superman or Richard Wright.

Significant changes have been made to the game to recreate the behavioral norms of the characters and the general atmosphere.

Innovations:
New Neighborhood - New York City!
Full album of soundtracks for the film Sex and the City;
5 new territories;
13 new lots;
6 game characters;
25 new Sims - including actors and celebrities;
A large collection of clothing and erotic lingerie;
New features of make-up - shadows, lipstick, tattoo;
New decorations and furniture.

Changes:
Added the ability to choose and wear jewelry;
Added the ability to invite more than 8 Sims to visit parties;
Added the ability to call all Sims in this neighborhood, not just acquaintances;
Added the ability of pregnant sims to ride in a taxi and wear ordinary clothes.

A lot of erotic content has been added to the game:
Disappearance of the censorship square when undressing sim naked as the game progresses;
A collection of various real human badies;
Some male Sims have an erection animation;
When watching TV, you can watch "strawberry" depending on the choice of the channel;
Now sim can make love anywhere and with anyone - on the bed, in the Jacuzzi, in the dressing room of the clothing store. And it does not matter, there is love between the two Sims, the main thing - that they are just familiar with each other!
Added a rack with clothes, buying which you get the opportunity to buy clothes from the comfort of the house, and with it you can change makeup, hairstyles, including intimate!
Added sex bed, allowing Sims to arrange various sexual games;
and a lot of other changes that make the game more dynamic and exciting.
Characters of the game

Kerry Bradshaw

Kerry - A little child, a little provocateur, a little - a cat. Full of passion, desires of drama, obsessed with shoes and luxurious clothes. He writes a column in a glossy magazine. She always tries to deal with some topic through both her own experience and the experience of her three best friends - Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda. He wants what everyone else wants from life. In a relationship aspires to permanence, thinks about the family. Wants to find the man of his dreams ...

Miranda Hobbs

Career girl, hard work has achieved the place of a partner in a law firm. Independent, ambitious and loves the spirit of rivalry. Miranda is smart, self-sufficient and believes in her strength. She's done it all by herself. Therefore, he tries to keep everything under control, and especially his personal life. In her personal life, she does not really add up, perhaps because she needs a man-ideal, which she can manage, but that he was not a rag. Miranda is very difficult to please and, if this happens, you need to be prepared for the storm. She loves her job because she is part of herself. She hardly achieved her place, but now completely independent. For the pragmatic Miranda style - clothing - in which it is convenient to do their job. Her style includes a huge number of jackets, ties - official business style.

Charlotte York

Elegant, conservative, optimistic. Very respectful to respect the traditions and tries to do everything according to the rules. Traditionalist with taste, works in an art gallery. In a relationship looking for love and romance, wants to have a close-knit family in the future. Wants to marry only in love and that her husband belonged to the social elite. Nothing is easy, Charlotte works hard in the gallery. But she loves art and therefore work is not a burden. Her sense of style is no stranger to her. It has style and charm. The apartment prefers pastel colors.

Samantha Jones

He knows what he wants, knows how to achieve it and how to get rid of what he has achieved. She is prone to numerous casual connections and has a reputation as a brawler. He works as a PR-manager. In a relationship likes to experiment (and even very much). Prefers to meet with men younger than himself, about his age responds evasively. Samantha's style is a woman-vamp. He likes defiant clothes and colors.

Mr. Big

The name speaks for itself. It is absolutely-unreal gorgeous, mind-blowingly beautiful, and just as out of reach. Big Native New Yorker, man of the city. He loves jazz - this music embodies the cold-blooded and suave position, which he professes. His irresistible smile and snooty eyebrow bend appeal to your sad experience, but when he arrives for your most disappointing birthday with cold champagne and a huge bouquet of balls, you can't help it and fall in love with him again. He's extremely successful. He has connections with gorgeous women who look like models or actresses. His ex-wife Natasha "soulless flat board," "Silent Y," starlet Willow, the list is still long. It seems ironic, but it is the meeting with his first wife that gives us hope that he will come out of the "model trance", he is above this, and will arrange his life with a real woman of flesh and blood.

Richard Wright

Powerful, successful and self-confident, hotel tycoon, man - "highest grade" Richard seems to any woman excellent prey - both professionally and personally. "I love doing it everywhere." Richard knows what he wants and always gets it. Maybe Richard is a man who likes to chase, but if he catchs prey, he loses interest in it? Maybe he's afraid of commitment and running away from true intimacy?
65 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_Nik 04.10.20

Question:
who's playing/buying this add-on????
I didn't even see it advertised anywhere! :(

V
Vyho 04.10.20

I'll surprise you, but I've seen him in a whisper. IMHO. Instead of New York squalid version of Pleasantville, there is no construction (wonderful some pirates...), generally the same as the original plus primitive location, soundtrack, a couple of skins and objects. All.

I
Iren Adler 04.10.20

And in my city it has been sold for a long time
But I did not buy.... I've got enough Open For Business for now.
Moreover, this so-called addon was not announced anywhere, on the site of the game about it is not a word at all, if they even announced about Holiday Edition and About Family Fun too. I don't think so. 8
And all because it did not official.
And the machinations of our pirates. They pecked themselves and went to sell.
So there's nothing special about it.

O
Old_Nik 04.10.20

Vyho, I was more interested in skins new and promised bed with "different" poses ... I'm not interested in :)) So is it or not? And where can I download it?

L
Lord Armageddon 04.10.20

If anyone has this version, get the screens of the plz here. So, look interesting, what there did ....

G
Grizlyk 04.10.20

Can anyone post this supplement for download?

V
Vyho 04.10.20

As? I have a DVD from which the basis with this pirated craft is installed. The moder has already written to you. This is really not an addon, but a primitive mod. A few skins of naked sims, clothes and simple furniture. All this, I think, can be easily downloaded separately. Plus a mailbox with direct access to the cheats.

O
Old_Nik 04.10.20

Well, can you put out somewhere???? With hope in his voice to see this miracle of pirate thought

V
Vyho 04.10.20

once again. How? I don't know much about the structure of the game and don't know how to pluck addon resources out of 3.5 common gigs.

V
Vyho 04.10.20

Screenshots.

Bed.

Mailbox.

M
Mercedes 04.10.20

Oh my God... What is this... 70% I did not understand))))

L
Lord Armageddon 04.10.20

If it's a mod, then in no place can you find it? Who knows, share the ;)

G
GaT [x] 04.10.20

I didn't find anything.
And I also have a question about how much it weighs?

Listen up! and spread out more screens of something interesting! (if not difficult)
for example new heroes

C
Coffin 04.10.20

What mod??? Oh, my God, the last screen russian version of boolprop!!!

V
Vyho 04.10.20

Could be. I haven't played Sims (since HotDate anyway) , just installed a girl game and decided to share. All. The IMHO bed should be original. :)))

V
Vyho 04.10.20

P.S. I'll take away the computer - I'll put out the screenshots of the characters.

G
GaT [x] 04.10.20

I'll wait!

A
AnAsTaSiYushKa 04.10.20

I'm sorry, but I'm NOT TO buy this addon, it's a pirate and the creators don't even know anything!

U
UBLYuDOG 04.10.20

Well, if he's got someone who's got it, maybe he'll be able to get these things, well, there's a bed or something.

U
UBLYuDOG 04.10.20

I WANT TO BE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!