3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.10.19 03:41 am

The agent marked in red (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Question!
Run quietly in single player mode, and notice this picture: green guys shoot with red, usual in principle, pattern, green naturally helped. Only here's the catch, when all the red has won, looked around if there was someone else, and notice another red Celik, moving closer to him, firing and suddenly you hear the phrase: - don't shoot I am an agent , but the fingers could not be stopped... and he had a crossbow.

And accordingly a question - what was it? And why the agent was marked in red?

In the first division did not play, and secondly, still really do not know anything.
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dos-unit 25.10.19

And where was it? Can dream? The first time I heard )

_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.10.19

dos-unit
If I had, I would not ask this question ))
And since I've yet faintly familiar, but she sort of peace, and in safe areas visible to other players, I thought, could not be such that someone is broke in my world? Just don't know how this is happening in the world of Division, if at all possible. But nick over the head was not only a red bar. Or even in some videos I heard that in the game there are some agents who stood on the other side, and maybe it was this PS-the agent standing on the other side?

And it was not far from the white house, in the area on the right (the starting area, where the theatre) within a few steps from the boundary line of these areas

B
BlackTigerTK 25.10.19

_Red_FoXx_
Hmm... how many were running as one, and in the campaign, never met. Agents-there are renegades such as TK - as-that even to war with one such... In the real world except for the strongholds of other players is not met (except for the classmate:-) but by definition they can't be red) . Although, if people join a group, You could see. But when joining displays a message that the group new agent:-)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Yes, I would most likely past it was not noticed, just at that moment I thought, what the fuck is wasting bullets from the machine, if there are an infinite gun, the agent sat down behind the machine and needed to get close to him and shoot almost in focus, and that was when I heard that phrase, and I noticed he had a crossbow )), well figs with it with this agent )) just wondering what it is and how it is))

d
dos-unit 25.10.19

The idea is a funny thing, even with the crossbow... only the Red enemies are marked. Can quietly introduced a new pve faction?

_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.10.19

dos-unit
I don't know what exactly it was, as I understand it, the crossbow give obtaining the specialization, and it is level 30+ (or wrong?), my Persian. until 6th level, and I think that it is unlikely I would be able to fill up person has received specialization )) my shots was to him that mosquito bites ), if we are not aligned. Still, I am more inclined to think that it was PS. Because I heard that in the game there are agents-the renegades who had joined the enemy. And of course I wanted knowledgeable people to clarify this issue, and I cons mold.....)))

d
dos-unit 25.10.19

_Red_FoXx_ wrote:
agents-the renegades who had joined the enemies
In the first part there was a specific gang with such agents, in that they are not separately allocated, only a fraction. Maybe you have auto-refill group in the free game included, and somebody to you in the group climbed, but then it would be marked by a blue circle was, and if there was a phrase don't shoot, I'm agent, then all Hz. what could it be ))