3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RD Rendhi 04.10.20 09:24 pm

Bombs (Overwatch)

It's bombing already. I've only lost 120 hours, my favorite Persian genji, well, I'm also playing hanzo, turboswin, winston and ana, but it doesn't matter, I'll tell you briefly about Genji. In my life there are periods when I feel good game, good aif, reaction, the game itself, and in such a period I apply in all fights without exception for 10-15k damage with a minimum of 30 keels, well, and there is a period when somewhere all this feeling of the game disappears, the aiim deteriorates (on ganji and hanzo directly feel), and in general I do not damage and keels and the team do not do anything.
Here I recorded let's say 2 videos, with a good game and a bad one, literally after 1 video passed 15 awesome rink, and after 4 days video number 2.
Maybe someone will say that it all depends on the mood, or the team, setup, antipics, when the Persians are better suited, or the teams of weak opponents, or something else, but no, I tried everywhere, even with such a setup, that it would seem impossible to take it dragged rinks, or when after 8 winning rinks in a row I immediately began to play poorly on the trail of the day, not
That's what you're going to do, you're either playing well or you're bad. Maybe I don't understand something, and it's customary, and that's how it works, but I'm xs. So what's wrong? Phew, said, imagine, 2-3 months bombed because of this
1 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 04.10.20

RD Rendhi
At first I also made good matches, but each time it became more and more difficult.
For comparison.In one match I chose the same hero as the opponent, but I almost could not inflict damage on him.