3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAZIEL_ 04.10.20 09:25 pm

Master of the arena, how to get rid of the ghost of Ulle? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There are no clues, what to do with him with this ghost, he just leaves after the fight?
20 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zosma 04.10.20

Either lose to him or just put a block, but don't hit him. In seconds 30-40 there will be a scene and then you will understand everything. Good luck.

s
shtromk 04.10.20

RAZIEL_
That's how zosma described it.

M
MudrichenkO 04.10.20

RAZIEL_
He's just not going to kill you.

R
RAZIEL_ 04.10.20

Thanks for the hint, such a simple option did not even come to my mind, thought a glitch ...

r
renbu 04.10.20

Don't you have brains at all? It's obvious from the beginning.

A
Anatoly1977 04.10.20

A clever thought comes to the possum...

R
RAZIEL_ 04.10.20

renbu
Why be rude?

P
Padshiy Cheshir 04.10.20

RAZIEL_
It's just really obvious. If a man is cursed to pour the rink forever, he will merged and he will leave. Easy.

r
renbu 04.10.20

RAZIEL_
you need at least a little logical thinking) play some logical games, there Legend of grimrock 1-2 for example)

R
RAZIEL_ 04.10.20

Fallen Cheshire
Well, of course, on Skeliga all such types stupid and did not guess to lose to the ghost, constantly win him and wait for the poor when he will fall, and then came the witch super intellectual and all so easily decided for two minutes, well, delirium what. This confused me, having in my pockets a bunch of magic shit you need to stupidly merge the ghost ...

O
Old_Nick 04.10.20

RAZIEL_
That is, personally you did not guess, but for some reason you think that the inhabitants of Skelige should figure it out long ago?!
Um... self-criticism is yes, it's interesting. For the first time I see that the player would honestly recognize the intellectual superiority of non-writing ;)

P
Padshiy Cheshir 04.10.20

RAZIEL_
Skellige's men don't lose to him because he's the worst fighter in general, and losing to him is scarier than death.

R
RAZIEL_ 04.10.20

Old_Nick
What's this all about? Just having been in the game for more than a dozen hours already accustomed, that the witch is given tasks with which ordinary people would not cope, given all his abilities and magical bells, and then suddenly he is given such a simple task, I thought that such simple options they would have already tried, and the witch now required something unusual and on this I was wedged , began to try to use different shit to fight ghosts and cursed ... The funny thing is that such a problem before me probably did not arise from anyone, nowhere on the Internet even a hint did not find on such a question, now I will listen more closely to what is said there before the task)
PS: In general, the guys are the world and this is the end of the discussion.

A
Atrox2011 04.10.20

And how to complete this quest? after you report that the ghost safely dumped in the valhalla.

O
Old_Nick 04.10.20

And to read that in the magazine of quests it is written - no, it is for wimps?
"Go back to the arena later to get a percentage of the winnings."
How much clearer?! Or do you have to chew that "later" "a few days"?

s
sslay 04.10.20

section of the witch to the underpants, do nothing, still you kind of won and that's what you can do,

A
Alexander_Vesker 04.10.20

sslay
disable godmod

s
sslay 04.10.20

disabled, running without it

A
Alexander_Vesker 04.10.20

sslay
Stand and don't do anything.

A