3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalout 04.10.20 09:25 pm

Crafting weapons modules (Wasteland 3)

The game has craft weapons modules (as I understood), anyone in the know how it is carried out ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redpath 04.10.20

Take the first perk in the modification of the weapon and when disassembling the guns will be you happiness.

S
SS-SID 04.10.20

stalout
Perk on fashion when disassembling weapons picked up and chased - bought up weapons in magaz - zgt;disassembled, got 2-3 galliable fashion. Bought from all the traders , extracted on the battlefield -

s
stalout 04.10.20

Redpath
I'm not talking about it, the game seems to have crafting exactly, found recipes ?

R
Redpath 04.10.20

stalout
No, no workbenchs, no recipes, nothing like crafting has yet found.

s
stalout 04.10.20

Redpath
there's a perk there even

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.20

stalout wrote:
there's a perk there even
Indeed, there is a Skill Manufacturer. In any case, the spavna method, which you wrote about in another topping, allows you to spank a book that enhances this skill. But this skill is not reflected in the character's list of parameters. And there are recipes! again, the spavna method you've been writing about, you can sleep a bunch of recipes. Only where to see them?:-) Perhaps the developers wanted to implement something like this, but alas... Or a setback for the future - Esdi will suddenly be supplemented.

V
Vvvvd 29.10.20

How to put modules on weapons and armor?

B
BlackTigerTK 03.11.20

Vvvvd
We need the appropriate ability of the Persian. If there are such in the party, then, choosing a gun or armor, on the left will be available slots in the subject, right available fashion. And just drag the mouse into the right slot.

V
Vvvvd 03.11.20

BlackTigerTK
Saaibo