3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mystery051 04.10.20 09:25 pm

Missing gamedata in Steam version (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Good time of day.

There is no gamedata folder in the directory of the Stim Shadow of Chernobyl.
Tried and ready folder to insert from the Internet (ended with a black screen and departures), and unpack the files gamedata.db (...) - the unpacker issued an error (as it turned out, with the steam version of this procedure does not fall).

Is there a solution?
22 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 04.10.20

gamedata is added with fashion, in the net game there is no such folder

G
Georgiy Timoshin 04.10.20

Mystery051
First, explain why you need gamedata. And then I'll explain where to get what and what to do about it.

s
saa0891 04.10.20

Mystery051
If you're planning to put global fashions then with the Stim version there may be problems, rock disk on it without problems put all global fashions.

v
valsid 04.10.20

saa0891
If the mod is made by hands then there are no problems with the Stim version

M
Mystery051 04.10.20

Georgi Timoshin
saa0891
Yes, for mods.
I think to download the pirate and try to replace it with the contents of the Stim folder. Maybe it will.

o
oleg199966 04.10.20

Mystery051
It won't help. The Stim version has a problem not only in resources, but also in the engine. So download the image of the original 1.0000 version game and update it with patches to 1.0007 (multi-patch version 2). The last patch is official and it removes the protection and the drive will no longer be required. As a result, the game you have actually the original and not the pirate.

R
Real Slim Shady 04.10.20

Swing from the torrent Stalker the desired version that would fashion went, and follow the instructions of the installation of the fashion that you downloaded, everything is simple.

A
Alexander_Vesker 04.10.20

oleg199966
the patches are only 6. and all the others are not official.

Patch version 7.02 (multiplayer based on 1.0007rc1)
https://www.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/file/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_shadow_of_chernobyl_patch_1_0007_neofitsialnyj-996885

s
saa0891 04.10.20

Mystery051
If you want to play it in global fashions then the easiest way to download already ready-made repkas from SeregA-Lus, he has been doing so for a long time, first do not bother with a bunch of patches, fixes, installation and other crap, just downloaded a repack from the right mods and put, with what in it you can still choose a set of textures and other small mods, and other small mods, and one big plus. rather than fiddling constantly with one original stalker.
I have seven different mods right now.
You can swing from this site, there is also a forum for each fashion and turnip if there are some fads.
https://stalkerportaal.ru/load/call_of_chernobyl/gotovye_sborki_globalnye_mody_sall_of_shernobyl/128

G
Georgiy Timoshin 04.10.20

Mystery051
https://www.gameru.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=63550&hl=
For the steam version is suitable, you need to choose the key "-2947ww."
For CH and AP key "-xdb."
There will be questions, ask.

o
oleg199966 04.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
Do not confuse the sinner with the righteous. The link that you pointed out is a simple mod. But there are original patches:
Here's to the stim: https://www.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/file/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_shadow_of_chernobyl_patch_build_7461-1055689
And here's the disk version 2 multipatcha. They fix just a couple of bugs, but the game works better with them and no longer requires a drive: https://soc.stalker-game.ru/?page=patches
So just 8 patches, just multi-patchs are not assigned numbers 7 and 8 respectively.

Y
Yagor179 04.10.20

oleg199966
And the fact that no mod does not support the 1.0007 version does not confuse you?
You need to swing pirates where you can put any patch at your discretion (mostly 1,0004 and 1,0006)
So steam and 1,0007 by

A

saa0891
perpetually glitchy not working
oleg199966
It's some kind of batka that's not clear.
That's what they are then?
https://www.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/file/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_neofitsialnyj_multipleernyj_patch_1_0008-898051

s
saa0891 04.10.20

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
perpetually glitchy not working
If you're not on the subject, you shouldn't write something you have no idea about.
For a hundred years I use these turnips, never when there were no problems, the only thing I can remember gunsLINGER with the built-in AtmosFear 3 specifically lagal, but as I have written the charm of these repkas that you can choose packages when installing, just re-installed the repack at the same time removed the tick from Atfemosar 3 and no lags.

All these repkas that are now installed and passed a bunch of times and there are no problems with them.

o
oleg199966 04.10.20

Yagor179
Alexander_Vesker
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
It's some kind of batka that's not clear.
Dear! In the stim version of the game 1.0007, although it is a beta, but it is official, made by one of the developers of the original game. It will be a beta for some time, and then most likely will become a full patch after tests.
Second: the multipatchi that I threw, although not straight patches with the number 1.0007, but they are laid out on the official forum and correct problems with the game engine, so factually, this is also a continuation of 1.0006.
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
That's what they are then?
www.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/fi...
This is an unofficial mod patch for the game. Do you even look at the Authors? Or at least the name? It also says "Unofficial Patch" in direct text, which is not yet clear.
I'm trying to prove to you that 1.0006 is not the last patch, after it, at least there are 3 MORE OFFICIAL PATCHES.
But you do what you want, I don't care.

A

saa0891
but on the amc so many patches made on his "masterpieces"
oleg199966
I'm not saying that this patch is from the displavors?

A

oleg199966
Do you think it's a necessary and necessary thing?
A beta version of the new pre-1.0007 patch has appeared in Stim.
The list of changes:
The hash of the git commit is included in the version and is displayed both in the game menu and on the splash screen.
Completely cut SecuROM (before that in the Steam version it was banal disconnected).
The system mutex, which gives a limit on the simultaneous launch of several instances of the game, has been removed.
Manifestos for UAC and HighDPI have been added. The manifestos indicate that admin rights are unnecessary and that the DPI-aware engine. This solves problems with Scaling Windows when you can only see the top left of the screen.
Fixed incorrect scaling of the splash screen when Windows scaling is enabled.
Especially for Nvidia Optimus, a system that gives laptops a specific GPU for specific actions, the NvOptimusEnablement flag is displayed to give the game the most powerful graphics card the system has.
Fixed problems with sometimes beating configs.
Fixed the black screen when running on non-PnP monitors by running a secure mode.
Fixed an error that forced the game to shut down on a splash screen on some new systems.
For Windows 8 and above, a Check for DirectPlay is added because it is not the default. If you don't, there's going to be a system window asking you to install DirectPlay.
Identifies the feature of the InvTSC processor. If it does, the engine is not tied to the nucleus, the system controls it. Because the core is usually selected, this often increases the performance of the system.
A key to the bind command line has been added, with which you can manually specify the core on which the engine should run.
Added check on empty user.ltx, the engine simply removes it and creates a new one.
Check for absence in $app'data'root$ folder stalker-shoc. In the absence of the engine creates it on its own.
Instead of a general section HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, a section of the current user's registry is used, i.e. HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

o
oleg199966 04.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
Well, obviously, changed your comment and now here smart. But even with the changed comment, you're wrong.
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
the patches are only 6. and all the others are not official.
Patches are only very, but the official only 9 and the last one is this S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Multi Patch v.2 July 2017. If we take into account the beta on the stim, then it is considered the last. Download steam for 1.0007 makes no sense, if you are interested of course.

A

oleg199966
Well so on that and decided to grab a 1.0006 patch and do not score people's head with 1.0007 and others

o
oleg199966 04.10.20

Alexander_Vesker
Multi patches allow your computer to use all the kernels, not just one. So they're better than 1.0006. More precisely, this is the further development of 1.0006. Like the sixth patch, sit on it. I like 1.0006b (multi patch) which has better performance and less lags.