3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samosan 04.10.20 09:25 pm

How to reform the denomination? (Crusader Kings 3)

It is impossible to reform the denomination, all the time writes a lot of followers too long, Google did not give anything to the worker.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Catalan1ap 04.10.20

samosan
At least a screenshot attached...

s
samosan 04.10.20

Catalan1ap
In general, all the other requirements met, and here is not clear and does not google.

s
samosan 04.10.20

Catalan1ap
It seems to be a bug, I called ALL other pagan religions, except Suomenusco they are quietly reformed, and then ask to change the name of followers, as in the creation of a new religion, but when reforming it is impossible to do.

C
Catalan1ap 04.10.20

samosan
Hmm, apparently there's something wrong with the religion itself, I can't reform it either.

b
bladiz 04.10.20

It is a bug, the length of the name of the religion exceeds the available number of characters in the cell. if you change the motto it is especially noticeable. translators messed up with this campaign. you just have to try to change religion and reform it

V
Viss 04.10.20

And how to reform religion if there are fewer than 3 illuminated places? How do you create them at least?

y
yar1097 04.10.20

Wyss
You can't create them. All 5 sacred places, for each religion, already exist in the world initially. To reform your religion, you need to capture at least three of them.

K
KILLERAT 04.10.20

Change the language to English to reform and change back