3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaylerX 25.10.19 03:42 am

Help to recall that for the ring? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When I played Skyrim a year ago, got herself one unique ring, and now, having decided to start playing again, I can't remember where to looting. Now I will try to describe from memory, the location and what kind of ring. General location regular Nordic ruins, at the end of which there is a boss draug. but I can't remember exactly whether he is from the tomb of the climbs, whether he is a Ghost sitting on the throne.and now the ring: giving a lot of unique buffs, namely, 15% movement speed, 15% HP regeneration and kind of resist cold 30%.even when put it on, the character comes from some sort of icy aura...the text of the ring to beat on anglese, this is the assumption that it is a mod...although I didn't put then.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 25.10.19

SaylerX
https :// elderscrolls.fandom .com/EN/wiki/Peracensis(Skyrim)
Look,if you can't find,then it was the fashion.

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

SaylerX
This ring is in vanilla doesn't exist.

D
Derley 25.10.19

SaylerX
Happy , if you can't find the answer here..I Remember my old first games and no Internet..All by myself - all by myself...And for my decisions suffered , and now you can double-check everything

J
JolyMau5 25.10.19

SaylerX
If the English name - 100% mod.

S
SaylerX 25.10.19

Found this ring. Falls from Quenel Language in Voluntari called ice band. I think this ring from fashion revenge of epeme 2016..

s
saturn7774 25.10.19

SaylerX
Here's the problem and decided ...
The thing is that in the game there is nothing that would have accelerated the movement of the character ...
In addition to the Thu'um, of course.