3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS-SID 04.10.20 09:26 pm

Training of pets and their bonuses (Wasteland 3)

Share, who started what peta/s and what bonuses they give?
I've got a cat Major Tomkins pumped from the beginning of the game to 22 lvl, gives 12% to the chance of crete
and the parrot Polly (the one who is scared to swear, bought in The Outkoverarium) 10 lvl and gives 10% to evasion
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tom[Cat] 04.10.20

All successfully died, did not even notice how poly died lol.

d
dizz2010 04.10.20

So they're also swaying!? I'm still current Major Tom!

l
levlexa 04.10.20

And if you let go of the tummy, they'll go back to base?

A
Aleksey13rus 04.10.20

i.e. cats and other animals after death in battle, will not be resurrected after him as heroes of the detachment?

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.20

Stupid they - climb on those who in hand-to-hand to beat can not.

a
alexzet3 04.10.20

Wolf dead, they must be treated after the fight, I missed them, he went with the debaf and drove along the road.
now running-fox, two cats, a dog, and a chicken cyborg
When he tried to take the second wolf (while he was still there), he gave out, such a beast is already
And two cats can??!

R
RITCHII 04.10.20

And how to transfer the peta to another member of the squad, if the training is only one?

I
Iriloneleyn 04.10.20

RITCHII
I don't think so. Training works for each individual.

a
alexzet3 04.10.20

cat- 12% crit, dog-speed of 0.2, fox - 6m lead, honey-eater - 2 in consciousness, bison-resistance to krit q10%, and bear (?) - armor

N
Nightma[R]e 04.10.20

I tried so hard to save Polly's parrot, before I could look back at him. And earlier, the preservation of where it is still alive, very old. I decided that in the next passage I will be more vigilant. And on the account of the roosters, the Major and the two-headed goat are very fat, they are very difficult to kill. The rest of the loops are still standard, and hp not so much. Only I still don't understand when you take the talent of "The Totem Animal", it spreads to everyone? Or who's the one who's pumped it?

N
Nikolay Butorin 04.10.20

vepry 4 punching, doe plus by the time of detection

E
Elankan 04.10.20

Honeyeace beret, he's an imba :)

A
AlexHol 04.10.20

I let Major go to the base. But Honeyed is definitely an imba, on the physical damage from the weapon to him poh, only to poison him extinguishes strongly, the antidote must be kept to treat. For his move can knock 2-3 averages for health.

a
ant240801 04.10.20

Where honey-eaters live, until none met, although a bunch of locations visited

U
Urgash 04.10.20

ant240801
In the south of the map, the location of the "Place of Massacre." That's where the scumbag lives. Honey-eating it may have been before the mutation, but now it's a natural monster, not every wolverine can get hot. The bonus from it, however, useless, but as a combat unit is very good. Stands the queue of Jackhammer, reinforced. The gang around him guts outwards falls, and this one is alive and eager to go on into battle.