3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mystery051 04.10.20 09:38 pm

The disappearance of textures (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good time of day.

What might a bug be associated with the disappearance of textures? It is especially noticeable when walking on Saint-Denis: buildings disappear, there is clear land, unloaded sections of road, etc.
I thought it was tessellation and boats, he added, but little has changed.
Has anyone come across such a bug? Is it possible to fix it?

7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 04.10.20

Raven-Of-Tundra
Most likely the problem with the texture cache, what you play on Vulkan API or Directx 12, there is likely to be a problem with wood, update them to the current version, if you do not update them at all.

For example, if I use the official nvidia wood for example version 452.06 cache of textures in the folder where the game settings are going to 12 megabytes, I decided to install the beta version of driver 451.98 in the folder going to cache textures in 40 megabytes, so in the beta branch of the driver and the game RDR 2 less problems and better the game works as remember, although there may be other reasons for other reasons. I've only written some of them.

You can still delete all the files in the settings folder, except the system file and re-examine the game that would once again the game compile textures, although I do not know what settings in the game are worth, maybe some setting broke the game.

M
Mystery051 04.10.20

KIBERMAX
Play on Vulkan API, wood video cards updated, now cost 452.06

K
KIBERMAX 04.10.20

Raven-Of-Tundra
Before this driver, the textures were normal?, if so roll back the wood, and most likely this driver broke the game, but I'm not sure.

M
Mystery051 04.10.20

KIBERMAX
Ok. Before that he played in June. As I remember, from the bugs maximum only unloaded sections of the road were a couple of seconds, to pass the plot, in general, did not interfere.

m
mezza_morda 04.10.20

Mystery051
you'll write off the pliz, which helped from this))

m
mezza_morda 04.10.20

And no one knows how to solve this stuff?

M
Mystery051 09.03.21

mezza_morda
He promised to unsubscribe. Alas, only the purchase of a new computer helped.
It seems that the RAM simply could not cope, so there were bugs.