3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lotusk 04.10.20 09:39 pm

The problem of video memory (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The problem is I only have a 1024mb video card and I have 2800 mb how to fix it?
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 04.10.20

Lotusk
The game at these settings graphics already eats a gig. She can't help but eat anything, being running

S
Sucock 04.10.20

after the update exactly the same hat, only I have already 3GB determines, because of this begins to eat the operative and there are friezes, even on minimals, before the update all flew
on English-speaking forums and in the stim people with the same problem face, so it remains only hope that the rocky will fix it

S
Sonicos 04.10.20

It's the same shit.
On my ancient 9600 GT - 1024GB of memory. But the game shows 3071 GB. Going wherever you can, found the same number in the properties of the adapter. Namely, in the line "Common System Memory" is the amount of RAM that can be given to Vidyuha in case your memory is not enough. It turns out the GTA now sees not the memory of the video card, but part of the operation. It's a bug, comrades. All that's left is to wait (((

S
Sonicos 04.10.20

I appeal to the happy owners of modern Vidyokh. See if you have the same memory-defining picture. I wonder if it's global. Unsubscribe.

L
Lex-one 04.10.20

Sonicos
Okay, I'll download it, I'll see.

L
Lex-one 04.10.20

Sonicos
Well, if you put in a similar screen like yours, I do.

L
Lex-one 04.10.20

Sonicos
That's the way it is.

V
Vladik_Gamer 04.10.20

Same problem

p
pasko222 04.10.20

Same! Who knows how to decide? or wait for a new one

N
Nikolay777166 04.10.20

Plus, who will be able to decide, subscribe plz. Same problem, gtx 750 graphics card

V
VoLdeRofRap 04.10.20

I do. Same problem. Wrote to the Rockstars in support, waiting for an answer.

S
Sonicos 04.10.20

pasko222
Nikolay777166
VoLdeRofRap
Lex-one
Sucock

I found a solution for my PC. Maybe someone else will help (to ease):

V
VoLdeRofRap 04.10.20

Sonicos
On the top ten on will help, there's loading the ass more. And what to do for those who have the usual hard, and not sed - data reset and their loading from / in the swap file will also cause wild friezes. Unfortunately, there's only a fix from the rocks. Well, either 16GB of operatives

D
Doom9454 04.10.20

Faced with a similar problem. I decided to re-cover the story, but the fuck is there. There's a wild slideshow in the city, you can't play. At first I thought that I had caught some kind of virus, but in the end it turns out that it was a rockstar.
Is there any news, or are the developers in no hurry to fix the game?
And is there any way to roll back the last version?

s
sevapva 04.10.20

It's OK.

Spoiler