3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HWAII 25.10.19 03:42 am

can't create a bomb and not only (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

downloaded the trainer from antiphona, there are easy craft, if you include the fact you have all the ingredients
now, I can not create a bomb, writes what is already there, although in inentire not, and why the sellers do not sell anything, and Hammersmith is also only in the bar early in the game vodka is all
Thank you for a speedy response
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
soren1861 25.10.19

Alexey Arkhangelsk
to recover the bombs and elixirs of all sorts, need to meditate, and gun stocks will be replenished (if the ingredients are right there). And what about the fact that the merchants do not sell, do not understand how do not sell goods there or what?

H
HWAII 25.10.19

soren1861
no goods

M
MedvediVodki 25.10.19

When he wrote that already, I put it in and crafty again.

s
soren1861 25.10.19

Alexey Arkhangelsk
Well, here's the topic to this trainer wrote:
In short,whatever was missing armor from the merchants - should disable easy crafting,as it emulates the presence of all items on the idea.This can be done in the game,and then turn immediately back,at least I did it.
And so it is better you do not use the light craft). If you want pochiterit, better put a lot of money and buying up ingredients.

H
HWAII 25.10.19

s
soren1861 25.10.19

Alexey Arkhangelsk
Then of course it's your business, but I would suggest either start a new game, or save before the trainer.

H
HWAII 25.10.19

soren1861
to the beginning of igri,probably in the story I still can't do?
and ingredients I don't have

Y
Ya Betmen 25.10.19

I also have about bombs. Why do we have to destroy them. Ingredients to make is, there are no bombs, but says that is although 0 of 2.

Y
YasinPen 25.10.19

estimation of this hat that have to be thrown out and created anew.

S
Sanek Ru 25.10.19

soren1861
Thank you very much