3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 04.10.20 09:39 pm

What do I lose when a hero dies? (Remnant: From the Ashes)

1. What do I lose when a hero dies? I understand it's okay? Dead and dead? Just to re-pass the lock without any losses?
2. Starting the game on the sniper, at the beginning almost lay an amulet for the sniper. Then he started for a scraper. But I didn't find anything. Did I miss it or isn't it really an amulet analogue?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 04.10.20

vopros3828323
1 - nothing
2 - random

w
walkris 04.10.20

vopros3828323
When you die, you do not lose anything, the Persians differ from each other armor and weapons (which you can buy), and a set of starting perks. Each lock in the game is generated from blocks. Things may or may not be on the lock. You don't see all the bosses in one pass, you don't collect all your things, and you don't see all the loki! The same applies to game events, for example, to protect 2 people and get Thomson or not to see a lock with a dog where you can play a lulling melody on the bells and get something there.

v
vopros3828323 04.10.20

walkris
So. I Googled it. I get it. Look, does it make sense to relogize a new game for some interesting loot in one lock? One more thing. Does complexity affect the drop? It's a normal game. Like, the more complicated it is, the higher the chance of a niche. Or not? (about prizes for heroics I know)

C
CrowBY 04.10.20

vopros3828323
If the game like and want to get all the items, you have to re-generate the elbows. complexity does not affect the drop of the smoot. all items are obtained for those or other riddles, actions in certain locations, as well as for the murder of bosses (world bosses can be rolled in two ways and depending on which roller give a different resource for crafting)

M
Mr_POMAH 04.10.20

vopros3828323
"Adventure" mode run and run on one lock at least 1000 times. There's no point in nugaim.