3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpion4ik1213 04.10.20 09:39 pm

The voiceover of the game (God of War (2018))

What to do if I can not put Russian voiceover or subtitles, please help
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

Scorpion4ik1213
The original is a hundred times better, there are a lot of twists and references. Russian voice acting is technically bad (not voices).

E
Ely Maze 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
also Russian voice acting slightly spoils the moment
in Russian voice acting Kratos constantly calls him son
, but in English he calls him a boy and only at the end calls him son

, that is, Russian voice acting breaks the moment when Kratos became close to Atreus and finally called him son

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

Ely Maze
It is also important that Kratos is essentially a Negro, in his appearance, and it is important that he is voiced in the original as a Negro. Both in the first and in the new.

N
Nurp 19.01.22

Alex Hawk wrote:
It is also important that Kratos is essentially a black man in his appearance and it is important that he is voiced in the original as a black man. Both in the first and in the new.
... and it's also important that Kratos is a transvestite, and the black man who voices him is also a transvestite )))))))))))))))
Alex Hawk
I'm very interested, did you seriously write all this above?

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

Nurp
Not only did I seriously write this, but the developers also said it. That his appearance belongs to the afro. If in the 2018 game it is not obvious, then in all the old parts it is obvious. Not all references to blacks have any connection with "shit moving". Do not try to see the agenda in everything. In general, you seem to be a complete racist, since you draw parallels with blacks and trances (obviously different things, but I don’t blame the latter either). Whether it's the series "The Witcher" - a rare parasha, in which only the agenda was pushed through.