3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimSin 04.10.20 09:39 pm

Cooler, friezes.

I've got a mate. Gigabyte H310M S2 2.0 Rev 1.0, i3-9100f, RX580 4gb video, 8GB is all normal, but when playing gta 5 on ultras and medium after 1.5 hours of play, frees start at 56 frames. I think the cooling problem is I want to buy 3 cooler ID-Cooling XF-12025-SD-K. Pull? Or you should take an adapter from 1 erode to cooler to 3. If so, tell me which one. Or tell me what the problem is in games (some).
Vidyuha warms up to 73-75 degrees, percent to 60-67.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.20

TimSin
Well, before you solve the cooling issue, did you monitor the system during the game?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.10.20

TimSin
I don't see any overheating here. Temperatures are normal. 8GB of operatives, and how much the planks cost - consider can be a problem. Especially the 4GB video card, little. More information is needed. And monitor memory through the "dedicated memory" option, not physical. A swap file on HDD?

T
TimSin 04.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, monitored through HWiNFO64, what is interesting?

T
TimSin 04.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
1 bar 8GB 2400, file swap on HDD 20GB
It seems that 3.6GB is loaded 100%, but why does it start to frisate after 1-2 hours?

T
TimSin 04.10.20

My friend i3-8300 like and gtx 1060 gb of ozu is also 8 GB, but no frises, but maybe the problem is that he has a sdd, and I have chedd

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.10.20

TimSin
frequencies are low, latency is high, single-channel, speeds are low. There's no 3.6, I said, "dedicated memory." HDD of course is much slower in speed. And just need to note how much disappears in 1-2 hours gigabyte in the present.

What about a friend's gtx1060, namely 6 or 3GB? You've got 4GB, that's not enough.

T
TimSin 04.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
A friend has 3GB, what program do you monitor? I didn't find it, I didn't look hard)
Need to measure in an hour or more?

T
TimSin 04.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich

Maybe something will work (the game worked 10-15 mins)

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.20

TimSin
During the game, pay attention to how quickly mega-baytics accumulate.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.10.20

TimSin
msi afterburner stands.
Screengrab:
Turn off the energy saving mode. And for some reason, above on the screen HwInfo64 there are no memory indicators, red crosses, why else?
Screengrab
Your operative work is sad. I recommend to add another bar in the two-channel.
Yes, there in between to look at the numbers just at the time of friezes, to evaluate in comparison. You can put two - physical and dedicated, for comparison.

T
TimSin 04.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich

I do not understand, slightly reduced the settings all stable, but when the numbers rise 15.3 ms (is it ping?) frieze begins.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.10.20

TimSin
TimSin wrote:
I don't get it.
Load/load what something. I don't know.
TimSin wrote:
but when the numbers rise 15.3 ms (is ping?) the frieze begins.
It's frame time, drawdown. The frame time is calculated as 1/X, where X is the frame rate at the moment. That is, 15.3/1/?, where ? ?64 frames per second. Frees can be tracked by 0.1 and 1, they stand in the top right corner, where 92 ... 3 ... 3. This is a minimal FPS (rare and very rare event). Although there are still 2 frames minimal. This is still a lag of measurement can be (transition between windows, loading), these indicators need to be updated in the game.
You're being told again, you're wasting your time, your problem is one bar, 2400 frequency and HDD under the swap file.
1) Swing https://ru.msi.com/page/afterburner at the bottom, put with RTS (in the set).
2) In the settings you display the dedicated memory and of course the frame time graph (your 15.3) is better to display in the form of a graph.
Video: