3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WanRoi 25.10.19 03:42 am

The media condemned BDSM-performance of graduates in Vladivostok

Krasnolud
The meaning to be leveled at the abroad if the economy in Russia is far from Western.
51 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 25.10.19

Krasnolud
Oh, how zhyrno! )))

W
White Wine Taster 25.10.19

WanRoi
Lol, and you think of is to create a Party of Pedophiles as the economy trample up?

a
antonrogov 25.10.19

What kind of performance? Rabat, I'm not curse.

A
Alexander_Vesker 25.10.19

antonrogov
In the Internet appeared the video, where three half-naked young men in masks and a girl in a police uniform dancing at school building in Vladivostok.

Other graduation party sprayed powder from a fire extinguisher and used smoke bombs.

The Department of education in Primorye started checking the incident. The principal of the school resigned.

Wished to remain unnamed high school student of the Vladivostok school №74 said "Moscow speaking" that the students against the dismissal of the Director.

"Boy with a fire extinguisher — grader, said one of the friends of the graduates. The next day, when was the last call, we asked the Director what will happen to him. She said he was expelled from this school.

Girl in police uniform got a ticket because she was with chase.

My classmates are very worried about this and hope for the best. Don't want the teachers and the principal were fired".

The official radio station also noted that not all teachers and parents react to the costumed dance negative.

"Senior washed the auditorium after what happened there. Of course, the teachers were shocked when they saw that the Assembly hall covered in powder from a fire extinguisher.

As for the reaction of teachers to the costumes I can not say, but she was not unequivocally negative. The graduates dressed in what you wanted, according to tradition. Some parents think that it is possible to be punished, others that speak about this more positively, that students had fun".

The press Secretary of the Ministry of education Andrei Emelyanov said that the Ministry condemns BDSM-action students.

"We see many good examples of creative activity of school students across the country... But the manifestation that is similar to this case, have nothing to do with it and more likely to offend the teaching staff," said Emelyanov, reports RIA Novosti.

a
antonrogov 25.10.19

A fire extinguisher, they are certainly in vain. I guess the party ended, because breathing this powder is impossible.

N
Nurp 25.10.19

Krasnolud wrote:
I don't think. About it today, wrote in the news. Of course your favorite Jelly and the Nightingale broadcasts about the spiritual ties, this will not tell.
God, where are you getting???????????????????????????????
1. My post in the Studio, where I wrote, what do you think.
2. My post in the Studio, where I wrote that the Jelly and Nightingale my favorite.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 25.10.19

I hate the youth of today and that's an understatement

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

and what's so subversive on VIDOS? young fun...
I too, at one time lit. yeah, and the bad was... right now I can't believe...

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 25.10.19

sorry you cannot kick in the face onizhedeti" and all that..

m
masha 25.10.19

Krasnolud
Well the owners, so live well.

We have won around the dirt and debris will get BDSM then go piss in the corners.

I shield is not correct. People can be just, and the Internet is not to blame.

W
WanRoi 25.10.19

White Wine Taster wrote:
Lol, and you think of is to create a Party of Pedophiles as the economy trample up?
I... these Europejskie values fell. If it is the blueprint, the first thing you need to copy projects, areas, those who work. And you should start with GDP per capita.

K
Krasnolyud 25.10.19

Masha
But why do we perceive hostility gay and pedophile performances, when Europe (which we all should be equal) this is the norm?

W
Wing42 25.10.19

Krasnolud
What in your understanding means homophobic country?

K
Krasnolyud 25.10.19

Wing42
Such great people (such as Turing, Freddie mercury, Elton John) is ready to anathematize, and to reset their achievements just because of their orientation.

m
masha 25.10.19

Krasnolud
I haven't seen BDSM students from Europe on TV. First saw this in Russia.

m
masha 25.10.19

Krasnolud
For example, creative people are a little crazy, and craziness, we considered a disease that should be treated. Among the talented people many gay men.

C
ColonelJason 25.10.19

1. Twenty years of show, from morning till evening, on all channels, pop stars, symbolizing success, well-being, successful life and other forms of grandeur, acting with groups of dancers in the same outfits.
2. Surprised that the children repeat after the successful and popular adults.
Marvelous peasant children. If so pericoronal from the realization that simple psychological concept work, then what will be the scale of cognitive dissonance, if you suddenly found out that the thunder does not matter, that Elijah the Prophet in the sky Catete?

B
Bazil78 25.10.19

I wonder where in the video I saw BDSM?well, not really where,well, fooling around young people,and it's pretty harmless,can only form present in the video considered for bdsm attributes?)))-then maybe:D Dwarves of this identity do not understand-at what here a homophobia?this district Churkin Vladivostok-homosexual they beat and sometimes kill,and in this school if you find this he will either evacuation or urgent suicide.and the term homophobia was invented by the homosexuals to flatter myself, probably,then have them normal people rather acterize the term idiosyncrasy-i.e., persistent hostility and disgust.

A
AltairIbnLaAhad70 25.10.19

Something like this has happened when in a certain school, students danced semi naked. I was laughing like never))) simply you need to be, gentlemen. EASIER) It's just a joke the young. I was young still not pointersto did))))