3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walkris 04.10.20 09:40 pm

Bag talent "Dresser" (Wasteland 3)

In the "Trainer" skill branch, there is a talent on the third level of the same name. When I pump it and take any animal in partners then instead of the promised bonus to the body and damage get a reduction of damage, penetration and unknown what else, about the body did not check. For example, a revolver without a peta causes 183-223 damage, and with a shingel a 100-120. If you take off and put on the weapon, the damage will return to normal, but will not be any more. The damage bug happens when the first battle begins, after moving to the location. Has anyone ever had that?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Krohin 04.10.20

Funny, but I fished out this bug in the opposite direction) Take two crossbows, one with direct damage, the other with explosive arrows, plug into both extended stores, increased range and increased accuracy. as a result, when we change hands, the damage is first reduced to a minimum, and when the change increases again). As a result, the crossbow with explosive bolts begins to give out a hundred direct damage, with the cost of 2 AP per shot, followed by an explosion to the heap) Near the end of the game is useless, but at the beginning just imba turns out)

S
Siniy Kot 10.10.20

walkris
constantly this bug caught, in the end had to remove the perk and everything worked fine

w
walkris 13.10.20

Blue Cat
and I just took it and refreshed