3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iMaxgame13399 04.10.20 09:43 pm

There are powerful friezes in all open-world games, what to do?

I've tried it:
- Roll the freshest drivers on everything you can
- Update bios
- To disperse the memory (it turned out only to 2933 to drive)
- Set up a cool case and clean everything in detail from the dust

Har-ki pc:
GPU: PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 580 Red Dragon 8gb
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: Samsung ddr4 2666mhz (2 8GB dies)
HDD: WD Blue 1TB (divided into 2 discs under wind and under games)
Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 (think that's the reason)
BP: Cougar VTE600

P.S. Noticed in games that I jump the load of the gpu and processor, for a second jumps to 100% and falls to 60-80.
Also, by the way, the mother does not allow to drive memory more than 3000Mhz, begins to yell the speaker and restart pc.
37 Comments
Sort by:
i
iMaxgame13399 04.10.20

IlovePS4
It's easy to say "buy it," but apparently I can't do it any other way.

B
Be3yH4eG 04.10.20

iMaxgame13399
ASRock bullshit. Or climb in the net, how to adjust the bios correctly, what to cut down, that turn on.... Is the food chains cooled or open? Either change your mother, they can't make mothers. ASUS-hud!!! Turbo crust or, as there at Ryazan necessarily turn off in bios

R
RikoChiko 04.10.20

The prawn. Vidyukha is so generally an imitation of a squid.

I
IlovePS4 04.10.20

ibeback
I have an i5 9600K and an RTX 2070Super, a percentage already in AU Odyssey, WD2 is pounding in a hundred at 4.8 GHJ, so it's clearly already weak.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.20

iMaxgame13399
I don't know why you have Far Cry 3 frizil, it flew with me.
Do you see what frequencies the percent works on?
I had friezes because of the 1550Mhz.

Qerodievitr
zerodievitr wrote:
And older games are more dependent on this than the number of cores and streams.
I passed it for the very first time on the Phenom II x4 940 BE 3.3Ggz, and the RAM DDRII generally then worked by default at 400Mhz'a.Map was XFX4890, Monique 20" 1680x1050, settings high (except post-processing) and without MSAA
From the old games the powerful core need Crysis' y 1,Witch 1, Armagh 3 and GTA4

IlovePS4
IlovePS4 wrote:
I have an i5 9600K and an RTX 2070Super, a percentage already in AU Odyssey, WD2 is pounding in a hundred at 4.8 GHJ, so it's clearly already weak.
In Games from Yubi, The Intel resources are used differently in comparison with the Reisen, which is very strange.

p
pekabir 04.10.20

OH RIBYAT, IGORS WITH THE HIDDEN WORLD OF TARMAZYAT
@
HDD VD BLUE ON 1TB
@
MATIRINKA IS A FLAME, ISN'T SHE?

i
iMaxgame13399 04.10.20

Pekabir
Cool, of course, to angute with an ignorant person

p
pekabir 04.10.20

iMaxgame13399
Of course it's cool. Who's stopping you from reading articles on assemblies and iron?

L
Lex-one 04.10.20

iMaxgame13399
You shot yourself in the knee, you write nonsense, maybe even a troll.
What kind of reaction did you expect?

S
SonyK_2 04.10.20

iMaxgame13399
There is no hard drive model...
iMaxgame13399 wrote:
... HDD: WD Blue 1TB...
WD has terabyte models at 7200 rpm (he recently took one) and 5400 rpm. In general, it is better to use SSD for new games (especially "open-world"). After the release of a new generation of consoles, "hards" can become an obsessive requirement for new games, and when playing such on a conventional hard drive will be constant loading with friezes during the game, or will not have time to load textures, etc.

There was a couple of news stories on the subject:
Spoiler http://www.playground.com.au/world_of_warcraft/news/zhyostkie_diski_nuzhny_blizzard_skorrektirovala_sistemnye_trebovaniya_world_of_warcraft_shadowlands-1065654

Spoiler http://www.playground.com.au/misc/news/rtx_io_tehnologiya_kotoraya_sdelala_konsoli_sleduyuschego_pokoleniya_ustarevshimi_esche_do_ih_vyhoda-1065568
... Divided into 2 discs under the wind and under the games...
Dividing into two sections on the idea should not have a big impact on the speed of reading, if you regularly defragment.
... I noticed in the games that I have a load of gpu and processor, for a second jumps up to 100%...
It is possible that at the moment of downloading the CPU just happens to download data from the disk - if the game loads them not constantly, and "jerks."
SpoilerMoment of data loading:.

... About the swap file is a dubious idea, they say it doesn't give a profit with 16gb of ez...
In principle, yes, but sometimes some games /programs require it (developers have done so). If you do not want to take away a lot of space on the disk, you can make it "dynamic": if necessary, will increase, and then reduce to a minimum size.
Spoiler
P.S. It is advisable to take a video (or take a screenshot) and put here, with the display of load indicators on the components of the system (MSI Afterburner, etc.), including the load on the CPU: the general and for each core / flow separately.

p
pekabir 04.10.20

Lex-one
Maybe you're a troll. Lol.
Let's say that the SSD does not give an increase in open-world games that weigh 50-100 gigs. even the SNF's last lags on CDD, as opposed to solid state. and there's in fact rail races for retarded children

L
Lex-one 04.10.20

Pekabir
It was about the starter's top.
You're at the wrong place.
I just didn't notice it was.

i
iMaxgame13399 09.11.21

In general, it turned out that neither ordinary ssd nor nvme m.2 ssd influenced the French garbage dumps, the setting of internal files affected, I apologize for the anxiety with stupid questions, I still played the games, and the purchased 2 ssd conscientiously perform their tasks.
Therefore, thanks again to everyone who, one way or another, wrote something here, health to you and your loved ones.

S
SonyK_2 12.11.21

iMaxgame13399
iMaxgame13399 wrote:
... the setting of internal files affected ...
Can I get more details? - suddenly someone will come in handy.

K
Kiryusha5GodikovPoslhiy 09.12.21

iMaxgame13399
Can you tell (those) in more detail, otherwise I ran into this problem and I'm sitting down

i
iMaxgame13399 23.12.21

SonyK_2
Kiryusha5GodikovPoslhiy

i
iMaxgame13399 23.12.21

ICHSH I tried to play just the most grubby games, which had the level of optimization, so to speak.
That is why all the efforts in overclocking / adjusting the power supply / updating may not have been in vain, but there are no clear signs of this so far.
PS I apologize if anyone thought that I was setting up the internal files of the system, and not specifically the games.