3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 04.10.20 09:43 pm

Major Tom in the first mission. (Wasteland 3)

The first ranger whom we rescue, speaks of Major Tom and a pack of cigarettes gives. Has anyone found this major and where?
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 04.10.20

I didn't expect to fight back.

L
Lominar Limonium 04.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
Yes. I looked at this case the same way. But it's interesting. The main thing is to protect him. He's a sy.e.

z
zudmitt 04.10.20

Lominar Limonium
These majors and majors can then be dialed as much as you want, the main thing is to swing a little "friend of animals" or whatever. And dogs and foxes and cats, etc.

D
Daniil11993 04.10.20

zudmitt
You can type something, but write that this particular major is top, because he has armor and greasy hp :). Animals without a name are quite frail in health and survival.

z
zudmitt 04.10.20

Daniil11993
It's possible. In my country he died heroically, did not replay the moment, at the highest difficulty the fighting turned out to be. Took another cat.

S
SGate 04.10.20

If he is left at the base of the rangers, will he be there then or will he run away?

I
Iriloneleyn 04.10.20

zudmitt
Not as much as you want, but only 1.
It doesn't work on named characters like Polly and the chicken cyborgs.

z
zudmitt 04.10.20

Iriloneleyn
I mean, if you die, you can take another animal. You can any ranger with pumping skill to take a little animal, if no one has such, i.e. one cat, another dog, etc.

I
Iriloneleyn 04.10.20

zudmitt
That's right. Just in the same second part you could take up to 3 "pets")

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.20

I have two cat and a mother parrot.

L
Lominar Limonium 04.10.20

I've got a parrot somewhere in battle and that's it. I didn't even find the feathers.

z
zudmitt 04.10.20

It's a pity that in battle you can not control your pets.

S
SGate 04.10.20

In the beginning it seems that the pets restore health themselves after the fight, but this is a hoax, they just raise the level, so in the future after the fight necessarily need to treat them. The parrot was killed by the brave because I couldn't visit him during treatment, wasted 200 bucks. But Tom is handsome and purring fun.

B
B[a]nG 04.10.20

Can you give the cat to another ranger?
For example, first I will take Tom's cat on one of the starting Persians, and then give it to a newly created sniper or a woman sniper from the prologue, which we save? Or getting a cat on one Persian it is not to give it to another?

D
Daniil11993 04.10.20

B[a]nG
In the dialogue you refuse the cat and take another Persian with the skill of the trainer, write that the cat can be taken with cigarettes, as in the prologue was 1 ur. skill or pack of cigarettes, which private Jodie Bell gives for her salvation.

B
B[a]nG 04.10.20

Daniil11993
Well, I mean, do you have to take a cat one of the starting 2 Persians? That is, you can not then pick it up for example for Jodie because she is a sniper and she would be critical of the norms. In short, you can not give it to anyone other than the starting two Persians?

D
Daniil11993 04.10.20

B[a]nG
You take the starting Persians, because you can not return to the prologue (sort of), then pass to whom you need, I answered the question about the transfer of pets above, almost confused us both :). Pets are not recommended to leave anywhere, because they disappear after leaving the location, but you can leave them before a difficult fight and pick up after it. Cyber chickens are normally left on the basis of rangers, they are needed for achiv and secret pet.

S
SS-SID 04.10.20

Daniil11993
Meaning? What secret pet? Let's see how and where?

D
Daniil11993 04.10.20

SS-SID
There is an information on the Internet, achiv, mentions in guides, that if you collect all the cyber-smoking in the game and bring them to the base, they will give a secret pet. Looks like a brave little toaster of gold pieces is going, here about it 100% of the infa is what, where and how to collect :). You can Google or guide in the steam to read, there about other animals, robots, etc. information is available. Still in the game there is a badger (I do not remember exactly the kind of animal) with huge damage and a requirement to skill 9-10.

V
Voin Morgota 04.10.20

Daniil11993
On the base runs cyber chicken, but with it only can talk or it as tom something to lure?