3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grig04 05.10.20 06:12 pm

Vertical synchroimpulse

Hello, includes vertical synchroimpulse, (Set up 3D app) and still in games 144fps, even if the vertical in the settings of the game is included
So, so-called delays, which are at the vertical I do not observe, how to understand it?
(Sorry for the stupid question, weak in this topic)
144Hz monitor (g-sync included)
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 05.10.20

Grig04
so vertical and plops on your hers, you have 144 hertz and 144 fps, and you expected 60 phps on 144 hertz?)
What are the gaps? I cut it off, I ran a counter with 300 ffps and titanfol 2 breaks 0
and the funniest thing was in the chorus ziro don on 30 fps on 165 hertz monica breaks again there were no

R
Ryazancev 05.10.20

SPR1GGAN
Tears appear only when the footage is increased above the monitor! It's time to learn that. Example Monique 165 Hertz - Game 167 (or any other value above 165) phps.
Spoiler
It is generally difficult to notice the gaps on the tall hertsovs. But you can also lock the FPS in the driver at a value slightly less than the maximum hertsovka and VUAL (since some games may not exactly follow the fix equal to the hertsovka, i.e. FPS a little floats, SOMETIMES in a big way).

S
SPR1GGAN 05.10.20

Ryazancev
What do I need to learn? when I've been sitting on 60 hertz moniker with 100 fps in most games all my life, the gaps were in the units.

h
hyper1 05.10.20

Ryazancev
It's all bullshit. I had strong ruptures and when the phps were below the hertsov and vice versa.

R
Ryazancev 05.10.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and the funniest thing was in the chorus ziro don on 30 fps on 165 hertz monica breaks again there were no
Ryazancev wrote:
Tears appear only when the footage is increased above the monitor! It's time to learn this.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.10.20

Ryazancev wrote:
It is generally difficult to notice the gaps on the tall hertsovs. But you can also lock the FPS in the driver at a value slightly less than the maximum hertsovka and VUAL (since some games may not accurately follow the fix equal to the hertsovka, i.e. FPS a little floats, SOMETIMES in a big way)
I have nothing to do with nothing, the first battle and gta5 gives out - 100 phps, on 165 monica directly should tear the picture, but this does not happen for some reason

I've been sick of these You're theorists with their high-tech and fation on useless technology, stupid marketing and divorce for money.

And as much as you read the first post, I answered it quite specifically.

R
Ryazancev 05.10.20

SPR1GGAN
It's a very bad case. You didn't learn to read?
Ryazancev wrote:
Tears appear only when the footage is increased above the monitor! It's time to learn this.
Maybe for the third time you will read and try to think about the content of the text.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.10.20

Ryazancev wrote:
It's a very bad case. You didn't learn to read?
to me one mamkin expert on overlocers speaks about the gaps at the slightest difference with hertsovka and fps, the other when hanging, the third when reducing below 48 frames of mego breaks, I wrote to you above how I relate to such commands and why, but I can not read why I can not, the great logic of dudes.

Once again, for the especially gifted, tearing is not in 99% of games, and where they were saved tuning verticals in wood, conducted tests with disabling all verticals, with a lock fps and herts

Well, you're looking for monikers with a jisnk on 5k track of the usual.