3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pbr13x 05.10.20 06:12 pm

Two nasty bugs (Fallout 4)

Who can tell you if it is possible to solve these bugs:
1) I have cleared the location of the "Alliance", however, all beds, except one, are considered someone else's property (and through the workshop they can not be removed), any item that I want to pick up there, I allegedly steal. (killed all, after completing the quest in the "conclave" except the cat and turrets).
2) No matter how many times she tries to send the Satellite Curie to the settlements, she stupidly returns to Vault 81.
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustiVoy 05.10.20

pbr13x
As for the first ignorance, but about the second need to pump charisma and then you can

p
pbr13x 05.10.20

JustiVoy
Understood, thank you.

J
JustiVoy 05.10.20

pbr13x
I had too so since Kyuri had charisma 8 pumped up to 9 and all could be people invited to the Sankchuari

f
frayser 05.10.20

pbr13x
Try to sleep on each bed first or try to assign a bed NPS in construction mode. It is still possible because of the turrets, because if you put your turret then she begins to smack on those turrets. If you decide to blow them up then I recommend first to remove them and move behind the wall somewhere, and then in their place will not stick your new.
In general, the alliance is a very problematic settlement, the corpses of previous tenants do not disappear, blown turrets constantly smoke behind the fence, doors with keys into which the NPS can not enter, and their doors in empty openings are not put.

p
pbr13x 05.10.20

frayser
Here, but the settlement looks good, so I decided to occupy. There were hopes for a patch, but he didn't fix it. T-T

p
pbr13x 05.10.20

By digging into the console commands, I was able, in part, to resolve my question about the Alliance. I'll write what I did, maybe someone will need it.
1) On the supposedly someone else's property I prescribed the team (Setownership), in the end everything that was not mine, became mine,
2) The problem with the closed doors that open the key, I decided the team (Additem "id things" namely the keys, here is their id - Key to the house of alliance 000E928D, the key to the store Alliance 000890C3, the key to the office of the Alliance 000890C2.
3) For those who are disturbed by certain objects (not all are removed), here is the team (Disable)

f
frayser 05.10.20

pbr13x
I'm afraid to break the game by removing dead characters)

p
pbr13x 05.10.20

frayser
I carried the corpses to the nearby Lake :D
But the bug with Curie has not corrected, charisma 9, and she still runs to the Vault. =)

E
Egik999 05.10.20

pbr13x
I had this with Denz helped to send first to another settlement, then to what I want))

Y
Yakov Budnikov 05.10.20

2020, and the problems are the same)

P
Povareno4ek 25.02.22

pbr13x
Brother, thanks, helped a lot)))