3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayson Noir 05.10.20 06:12 pm

Real vs Beautiful pistes. What do you think? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Which game would you prefer?

1. Real pistes and cities, but executed in a schematic way, as in the game ETS.

Or

2. Not existing routes and cities, but with the development of locations and beautiful graphics.
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 05.10.20

Mayson Noir
I'd rather not create stupid posts.

v
vovangt4 05.10.20

Mayson Noir
Where have you seen the tracks in this game? Is this a racing game? This is an arcade for transporting goods from point A to point B sosaddnaya on an ancient wooden engine. Accordingly, the engine does not allow you to create many realistic things, including beautiful graphics at the level of 2020, because the game is now graphics at the level of 2006 - 2008 with a range of drawing from mobile games.

M
Mayson Noir 05.10.20

vigo24
So it's bad to do a survey?

v
vigo24 05.10.20

Mayson Noir
What poll? Who are you? Game studio manager or independent developer? What will this survey give you?

M
Mayson Noir 05.10.20

vigo24
What's your negativity about? I think you could just answer it, or ignore my message? What does your toxicity lead to?
Whoever I am, the manager of a game studio or an independent developer, I came to this forum with a positive attitude. But apparently you're the one who's ready to screw it up here?

v
vigo24 05.10.20

Mayson Noir
There is absolutely no negativity. Why inflate on the empty. What do you think of that?
What would you like?
How do you feel about that?
-----------------------------
The answers to these and similar questions for you what profit is incur? In addition to PG bonuses

M
MunchkiN 616 05.10.20

I don't know what's out there but I don't see the problem mechanism in that one gets in the way of the other.
The world itself is quite beautiful and graphonen so theoretically nothing prevents him from being translated from satellite into a hypothetical game of truth to go debt. basically as I imagine it's road and Christmas trees flashing such hours 3-4 real life.
on the other hand, beautiful trails can be meant in skyrim. those work led the designer on the panorama of the stretch of road and this requires some hilly or mountainous terrain or some part-time work of cities and architecture, simulation of pedestrians and traffic, but trucks usually do not go to cities.
so the answer to that question is swirling from the terrain and the type of gameplay.
I remember for the simulator locomotive in the editor of the cards I sawed a whole type of fantasy world with about realistic relief healthy as daggerfall (and I had a stock of height of 8km) that 120km hour 5 o'clock nada was to go and there ultra city with 7 strip stations type task there planned as automatic passenger flow. everything is not decent but very inspicted

G
Gera95 05.10.20

The ETS are certainly real. And real traffic rules in different countries.

M
Mayson Noir 05.10.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes, you said it right. Something like the Dalemen in some Skyrim.
Why did I ask? In real life, you have to very often drive on the same type of roads, which (perhaps) can get bored.
If you make the world colorful (say rocks, mountains, road by the sea), so so I would like to stop and just consider the landscape?
Of course, in compliance with the traffic rules of our world.