3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergstarOFF 05.10.20 06:13 pm

Intelligence 10 gives you a skill point of 3 per level. (Wasteland 3)

I'm shocked, intelligence does not affect the number of skill points at all? according to the description should give a z5.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkLuna 05.10.20

The intellectual skills bonus points are used only once, when an even rank is achieved in the attribute (every two divisions). Unlike Wasteland 2, intelligence does not give additional skill points at every level rise, so adding 10 attributes to intelligence will only give you just 5 skill points once, not each level.

A
Aleester Green 05.10.20

That's right, for every 2 pairs invested in the talent is given once 1 point of talent. Unlike Wasteland 2, the talent gives too cool buns to give the bonus of each move. I pumped 10 intelligence to the sniper from the beginning of the game and was a little freaked out when I realized that after 10 levels I didn't get more bonus talents, except for the original 5. But I didn't change my intellect anyway, as it is now primarily a 25% chance of a crit and a 110% dajag from crete.

S
SergstarOFF 05.10.20

Thank you, I figured it out. But he killed half a night. The plushs are definitely credited, and the intelligence of 10 masts, but in light of the new info at the start you can not max. And another: I will not create a new theme, but it seems you can do no combat Persians and keep them in reserve, swinging them mod armor and weapons and use only for this, without spending skills points in combat Persians.

D
Daniil11993 05.10.20

Modification of armor gives perk on armor to all in the squad, modification of weapons additional cartridges, you might think that and toasters are useless, because they are rarely found and you can hold the Persian separate, but there are perks for the flamethrower. I so in the first divinity orijan sin blacksmith at the base kept with a mountain of loot for crafting in the inventory and in the chest of the :).

l
lordofwater 05.10.20

Daniil11993
Are the games similar in gameplay? I mean W3 and DOS1-2. Is there a difference besides graphics, entourage and plot?

D
Daniil11993 05.10.20

lordofwater
In divinity there are a lot of different skills of the characters, there is an interaction of elements: the water spilled, it was shot by lightning, shocked everyone who stood in the water; from the fire the oil caught fire, steamed from the poison, exploded a barrel of poison-oil and all steam; caused rain, froze wet enemies and water, enemies began to fall on the ice; the character was bleeding, spilled a pool of blood under him and put water under electricity, the character was shocked. Before the fight, you can pour water in advance, bring a barrel, block the passage boxes, take comfortable positions, etc. May occur funny situations, like decided to run away, but slipped on the ice, all began to explode around, including your characters, because of the burning of various substances on the battlefield. In Divinity 1-2 beautiful graphics, great music, cool action, humor, cheerful coop :). Both parts of the top, but in the second there was physical and magical armor, because of what will not be able to freeze the enemy, until you remove the magic armor, knock down because of the physical, etc. Another craft in the second cut, and in the first you can top the equipment for hours to craft :).

l
lordofwater 05.10.20

Daniil11993
I know what a great DOS1-2 game is. I'm interested in the gameplay of Wasterland 3 compared to it. It is the gameplay, that is pumping, skills, combat, mechanics and generally your general feelings on the game.
Just lately mostly in DOS 2 hang and not sure that it is worth switching to W3, especially since the game is new and probably a bunch of bugs - many complain about the long load.
I haven't tried it yet.

D
Daniil11993 05.10.20

lordofwater
I'm just a little bit early to play, waiting for guides, passes, first patches, etc. on the game. There are bugs with a drop of fps, there were small glitches in the creation of the character, the type not all hair color allowed to choose, when choosing a quirk, you can not choose the point of no quirk, did not manage to compare items in the inventory several times, in the coop now it is better not to play, on the internet infacion with quests almost no problems in people. And on the gameplay, a typical follout with xs alert, I apologize for laziness to paint everything :). I like it, not a masterpiece, but did a good job, after the failed toment and bard :).

K
Kirill Zaharov1 05.10.20

lordofwater
It is quite similar to dos, the variety of abiloks from DOS is replaced by the fact that everywhere skill-checks for almost everything. Satellites have a personality and their own goals, but there is no common plot like the brothers in DOS2. Fighting for 40 hours is not tired (in DOS1 fed up) Skills like barter, persuasion and intimidation common on the squad, the inventory is also common. On the license did not notice any bugs except for one moment in the middle of the game which did not allow to pass the side quest as I want, the quest still fulfilled, but a little out of my rewind (choice of a certain replica of bagal fight) About the koop x,say the game is a bad bug at the moment, in the solo game I have only 1 bug a little bit of measles localization, most of the game my nz-brother , and one character for some reason stubbornly calls him Wesson and the same mistakes in some places come out.
The game would have been recommended, the start is less bad than that of DOS2 (there I could not pass at all and localization was not), in general it was extremely surprising that Fargo finally gave something worthwhile after the failure for me Weistland 2, Numeners and Bard, especially near the end of the break on what the same way to go and already kind of understand that the best ending in my opinion. Well, quite a lot of sorting humor and references in the 80's (you can urinate on the snow, make snowballs out of it and throw them into enemies infecting diseases) atmosphere it creates a peculiar, but I come. The voiceover is just 11/10, I'd go through the game 1 time just for the sake of it, and it's nice that the character is growing, at the beginning of the game the Rangers squad is almost like kids, to the end with a set of fame and reputation from the factions I have a squad of matres Rangers, which know the surroundings and sometimes quite fun to react to it. There is no such "personal" growth in the DOS, I felt myself there as a barefoot from Fort Joy, and was him by the end of the game, the surroundings did not particularly see me as a strong candidate for divinity

l
lordofwater 05.10.20

Kirill Zaharov1
Thank you, it's clearer. Put on download:-)