3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan06 25.10.19 03:42 am

The skills of the partners. Why should they? (ATOM RPG)

Hello!

Does it make sense to pump some skills of his companions. Pumping arms clear how it will work, Fidel can break the lock, it is possible to increase the hacking. And what sense to swing from partner skills, such as technology, first aid, repair, etc.? Unless I can somehow use?
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

Ruslan06
Yes, there you will have the icon with which you can ask partner to pick a lock or something to fix it.

R
Ruslan06 25.10.19

Well, breaking with Fidel there, but Hexogen for example. What can he do? It is possible to ask to fix something, for example?

R
Ruslan06 25.10.19

It makes sense to pump someone of your teammates is Technology , how can she use it?

R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

Ruslan06
Any partner can ask for something to do. My choice'bars, just like in part 1 of the fall, resident asylum and Dogma.

R
Ruslan06 25.10.19

I was trying to get me to fix the generator, none of them get nowhere. Although one good Repair pumped.)) To ask for something to make it hover, then hold down the left mouse button, right?

N
NightHawkreal 25.10.19

Ruslan06
They just may break.

R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

Ruslan06
All right, if you are alone you have three icons, if there is another

h
hummer111 25.10.19

Ruslan06
Why not, shake the weapons they have - the rest is not necessary

K
KIFDRAKON 25.10.19

Here is the weapon and pumped. and Djulbars rukopashku, it's kind of like for Kus and answers.

N
NightHawkreal 25.10.19

hummer111
Fedya helped me out cabinets in the bins to break.

U
Undead swordsman 25.10.19

I don't quite understand the meaning of numerical values of the skills and how it works, the same shooting pistols, that's at 80, and a character shoots through the income statement, although the Attention and Luck is above average, I do think that guns are implemented through one place and the distance at which you can shoot, even with the buildup just ridiculous. Maybe I do something wrong?

And I'm still stuck on killing rats on the instructions of the security guard of a Circus.

D
DrLobotrog 25.10.19

Undead swordsman wrote:
And I'm still stuck on killing rats on the instructions of the security guard of a Circus.
They say that sometimes it is a bug that after killing all the rats, climbs their king. But it seems it was corrected.
Undead swordsman wrote:
I do think that guns are implemented through one place and the distance at which you can shoot, even with the buildup just ridiculous.
Normally they are implemented, but the distance is small. However, if you swing them to the perk, where the cost of shots minus 1, it turns out that cap and ball revolver+ damage 6-17 to spend 1 point for a shot :) But at close range and skill 80 enough, as a rule. And who will use guns in the later stages of the game... As rukopashku.

A
Angelo4ekT 25.10.19

It seems to me, in addition to weapons and first aid really makes no sense.
Almost all tests for the Technology - in the dialog interactions. The only time there was an option to ask Fidel for help with pump in the Tunnel of Death, and I passed through Intellect. Hacking - Yes, you can ask for help - but the game was met with only two such objects in the safe of drugs from a cook in the Fortress of border guards, and then there is hacking enough about 50-60 years, like most castles, games and a door in the wall to the dustbin of mutants - about 100, anyways is in principle not necessary. All safes, etc. short of hacking the 30-40 picks at +20 and +30.
First aid - a little less lacelock for treatment, Stealth to the enemy at a shorter distance is noticed, well and fighting - so the fighters could equip better weapons and better kept it it is clear.
Sociable Fidel sometimes help in the dialogues.
Well, I totally understand, does something and what exactly is a Survival from satellites ? from bullets better Dodge, or what ? After all the forums wrote that the chance of meeting a caravan/ successful journey, they are not affected.
DrLobotrog wrote:
And who will use guns in the later stages of the game..
Fidel, which has only 7 action points =) But fuck worse than any Dirty Harry, piercing easily makes two equipped per turn, if you do not go crazy =)
Spoiler

D
DrLobotrog 25.10.19

Angelo4ekT wrote:
It seems to me, in addition to weapons and first aid really makes no sense.
Survival Gulbas. Even the entry-level allows skipnet a lot of unnecessary hassles (if you save ammo, don't need experience or just laziness). Well, increases the chance Sluchek (not combat)/caravans. Stealth - if not in the middle of the crowd appear, the less you notice in the distance. Hacking, communication and the weapons of the GG have enough points to shake himself.
Angelo4ekT wrote:
Sociable Fidel sometimes help in the dialogues.
Does not help. Each partner, under certain conditions, is believed to speak. The dialogues GG is not affected.
Angelo4ekT wrote:
Fidel, which has only 7 points of the action =)
It is clear that Fidel is the only candidate for the role of a cowboy in the wild West :) But I prefer him or SVD VVE give more effectively and to focus not necessary to come, and that life is something he gulkin penis :)

R
Ruslan06 25.10.19

hummer111
So I have almost max leveled up. I'm interested in, and why even give the ability to pump other skills of satellites if they are no good there.

s
simpson747 25.10.19

He was on level 4, added Fidel, his second (the experience of 2800/3000 in my opinion). Now I'm level 6, experience of Fidel is not growing at all. By the way, the experience earned only on conversations and quests, combat was not one (not counting insects in Otradnoe, but then it's up to Fidel).
What's the matter, or so conceived?

D
DrLobotrog 25.10.19

simpson747
The experience of the partners grows only in battle.

S
SUSUL1 25.10.19

Ruslan06
well, except for the weapons of the companions is affecting the survival skills and, bleeding which also reduces the cost them medikomentov and increases the chance of ukloneniya at the meeting